Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
نیل پالش لگانا
samreen Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:41:07 AM(UTC)

Groups: Member

Sponsor  

ustani Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:05:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Member, Moderators
Woman

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: 
If there is wax, dough, henna and the like on one of his limbs, which prevents water from reaching any part of it, then his tahaarah is not valid, whether the amount is large or small. If there are traces of henna and its colour left on the hand, without there being any solid material left, or elsewhere, or traces of liquid grease whereby water flows over the limb but does not stay there, his tahaarah is valid.  

Al-Majmoo’ (1/529). 
It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (5/218): 
If the colour is impermeable, then wudoo’ is not valid unless it is removed before doing wudoo’. If it is not impermeable, then wudoo’ is valid, as is the case with henna.
Hence this woman should have tried to find something to remove this nail polish, even if she had to go far away to find a place that sold it. She could also have removed it by using a strong kitchen cleaning agent or by rubbing it with a cloth dampened with liquid fuel, and so on.  
We do not think that this woman has any excuse for praying with wudoo’ that was invalid because of this nail polish. Ignorance may mean that she is free of sin but it does not make the prayer valid. 
She has to repeat the prayers that she offered with wudoo’ that was invalid because of this nail polish. 
We ask Allaah to forgive us and her. 
And Allaah knows best.
Islam Q&A

Praise be to Allaah.

One of the conditions of tahaarah (purification) being valid is that the water must touch the skin. If there is any barrier such as grease, paint, wax or glue that prevents water reaching the skin, then the tahaarah is not valid and prayers offered in that case are not valid. 
The evidence for that is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him): “If you find water, then let it touch your skin, for that is good.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (332); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood. 
Imam al-Shaafa’i (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: 
If there is on him any mastic or anything thick that will prevent the water from reaching the skin, his washing of that part for wudoo’ is not valid, unless he removes it or removes enough so that he knows that there is no barrier to the water touching the skin. End quote.  
Al-Umm (1/44). 

1. Islam is a religion of cleanliness and etiquette. Long nails generally attract dirt and breeds bacteria. Apart from long nails being unhygienic, it is also a source of demean. Nevertheless, according to Shariah if the dirt accumulated inside the nail prevents the water of Wudhu from reaching the inner portion of the nail, the Wudhu will be invalid. It will be necessary to then clean the dirt and repeat the Wudhu.

In principle, it is not permissible for a woman to apply make-up and show her beauty to Ghayr Mahrams (people not prohibited in marriage).

Furthermore, nail polish forms a base on the nails and water cannot penetrate it, thus, Wudhu done with nail polish will not be valid.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

http://www.askimam.org/

حسنه محمود 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Jia Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:41:20 PM(UTC)

Woman

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)

Jazak Allah khera

Ustani ji very nice post.

dheron nail polish hay but use

reason?

nail polish forms a base on the nails and water cannot penetrate it, thus, Wudhu done with nail polish will not be valid. !!!

وَقُل رَّبِّ ٱرۡحَمۡهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِى صَغِيرً۬ا
اے میرے رب جس طرح انہوں(والدین) نے مجھے بچپن سےپالا ہے اسی طرح تو بھی ان پر رحم فرما
( سورة بنیٓ اسرآئیل / الإسرَاء آیت 24
Submit Your Recipe | Dinnerware Showcase

samreen Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2009 5:50:06 PM(UTC)

bilkul mai apki batt sai mutafiq hun,,,magar function mai tu nail polish use ki ja sakti hai

Chalakoo Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:12:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)

chillimilli Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:15:13 PM(UTC)

Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Islam allows a married woman to get ready and dress up for him as his husband commands!
But yes a woman must not expose herself to a na-mehram! That is the condition.

But ajkal hum loog pooray MUslims hee naheen hain. namazain naheen parhneen, quran ke tilawat naheen kernee aur haqdaar ko haq naheen daina laikin jab kisee bhe non-important baat atee hay tou behas shuru hojatee hay...

Allah hum sab ko momin musalman banay ke toufeeq day!!!!
kutegirl Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:34:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
rite... chillimilli.... main tu bohat urtoon ko nail polish lagi hoi hay,,,, n ussi main woh wazoo karkey namaaz pardteen hain.......allah hidiat day....
chillimilli Offline
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:56:08 AM(UTC)

Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Ur right kutegirl. Allah sab ko hidayat day...

Ur dp is really very kute*
kutegirl Offline
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:16:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
thanxs... waqqi allah subk o hidiatt dein..ameen
A little Star Offline
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2012 10:48:51 PM(UTC)

.d

SORRY for all who disappointed from my any post..........
guest99 Offline
#11 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:52:31 AM(UTC)

Groups:

hello men nadia men gel nail polish k bare me pochna chahti hn k pakistan me yeh a gai hy k nhn
nomibucha100 Offline
#12 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 12:03:48 PM(UTC)

this is very nice designing of nails polish fashion feel happy to see that all the design this is very good work of art thanks for you guideness .......

http://fashionsglobe.com/beauty/nails

Stella Rockstar Offline
#13 Posted : Monday, September 07, 2015 11:02:19 PM(UTC)

Woman

If anyone wants to make your nail more beautiful with latest trend of nail arts and you did not know how you can apply on your nails then don't worry i have a gift for you all...... Few days ago i am really worried about my party and thinking which is the best nail art for then one of my friend suggest me this page http://www.womenzstuf.com/summer-nail-designs-best-ideas/

it is really helpful for me because a lot of nail desings with tricks are avalaible on this page... I hope you really enjoy this page you must visit atleast once.

Stella Rockstar Offline
#14 Posted : Monday, September 07, 2015 11:04:59 PM(UTC)

Woman

Stella Rockstar wrote:

If anyone wants to make your nail more beautiful with latest trend of nail arts and you did not know how you can apply on your nails then don't worry i have a gift for you all...... Few days ago i am really worried about my party and thinking which is the best nail art for then one of my friend suggest me this page for <a href="http://www.womenzstuf.co...nail-designs-best-ideas/">Most Beautiful Nail Designs</a>

it is really helpful for me because a lot of nail desings with tricks are avalaible on this page... I hope you really enjoy this page you must visit atleast once.

Stella Rockstar Offline
#15 Posted : Monday, September 07, 2015 11:06:22 PM(UTC)

Woman

Stella Rockstar wrote:

Stella Rockstar wrote:

If anyone wants to make your nail more beautiful with latest trend of nail arts and you did not know how you can apply on your nails then don't worry i have a gift for you all...... Few days ago i am really worried about my party and thinking which is the best nail art for then one of my friend suggest me this pagehttp://www.womenzstuf.co...nail-designs-best-ideas/

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply