Grocery Shop | Mehndi Shop | Spice Shop | Beauty Shop | Join | Sign In | Submit Recipe

Articles >> Naheed Ansari articles > Naheed Ansari Weight Loss Tip

Naheed Ansari Weight Loss Tip

Naheed Ansari Weight Loss Tip
Naheed Ansari Weight Loss Tip - Sometimes you do not need big diet plans to start loosing weight, a few small changes in your daily lifestyle can do just the trick to help you loose weight.
Source:  Naheed Ansari

• Naheed Ansari Weight Loss Tip

• Sometimes you do not need big diet plans to start loosing weight, a few small changes in your daily lifestyle can do just the trick to help you loose weight.

• Here are some simple weight loss tips by Naheed Ansari.

• • Do not have cold refrigerated water, always drink lukewarm water.
    • Every morning, take a glass of lukewarm water, add a pinch of kalonji (onion seeds) and 1 tsp of honey and drink.
    • Exercise regularly.

More related articles to Naheed Ansari Weight Loss Tip:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Naheed Ansari Weight Loss Tip" filed under Naheed Ansari articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Naheed Ansari Weight Loss Tip

012
  1. I want to loss weight but what happens is my face gets badly affected it gets slim day by day which i dont want .Within 2 to 3 weeks it gets slim and takes alot of time to recover actually i am having this problem now i want to loss my body weight not of face to reduceTell me something to avoid this all i am very worried

on Aug 18 2014 5:28AM Report Abuse MISS HIRA
  2. Rubab Asif, according to your weight and age you must do some exercise like running, walking, skipping, cycling etc for 40-45 minutes a day. Start with 15 minutes and take this to 40-45 minutes. And one thing do not worry for weight to check again and again. Just do these thing regularly for 3-4 months then see results. Along with dieting use of green tea and grape fruit will be effective to reduce fats fast. thanks

on Jun 19 2014 3:25PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  3. Naheed mera weight 95 ha r ma deit b kar rahi HOU lekin koi faraq nahi a raha plz btaen ma kya karou meri age 32 years ha

on Jun 18 2014 10:03AM Report Abuse RUBAB ASIF
  4. Doctor's Apple Cider Vinegar100% Natural Apple Vinegar for weight loss, blood pressure and sugar patients. available at N'eco's Natural Store and Cafe , Shifa Medical Store Gulshan 13-D-2, and Adnan Medical Store Korangi for call 03002486243

on Apr 16 2014 2:48AM Report Abuse KHALID
  5. Hi guys... im a sports nutritionist studied from London, you can ask me for your help and make your diet plans... Thanks Regards werda x

on Apr 1 2014 7:30AM Report Abuse WERDA ADNAN
  6. Can u help me I want to lose w8 before RamadanR mera pait bohat badh gya hyI've 2 kids one is 6 n second one is 2 yrs oldMy height is 5.7 n w8 is 85 kg

on Mar 15 2014 11:43PM Report Abuse AISHA
  7. 35y .4 babys.weight 85kg plz weigt loss tips .plan

on Feb 1 2014 4:37PM Report Abuse ROBINA ABBAS
  8. ma to daily walk kerti hon bt phr b waight gain ho rha hy

on Sep 15 2013 6:02AM Report Abuse UZMA
  9. Farah, Tips for Flat Tummy has send on your provided email address.

on May 18 2013 4:30PM Report Abuse SUPPORT TEAM
  10. aoa.apa mri age 25 year.mra masla yeh ha ka mera pait barh raha ha.is ka kuch btain plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

on May 11 2013 8:02AM Report Abuse FARAH
  11. salam! mara masla ya hai k mari age 18 hai maray baal pahlay lambay or ganay thy lakin ap roll hotay jaray hai or lambay nahi hoo rahay or rooz ba roozkamzor hotay ja rahay hai. orr mari ami ka ya masla hai k un k hatoo pa rinkels arahay haii .plzzzzzzzzzzzzz in k baray mai kuch batai plzzz

on Mar 31 2013 12:18PM Report Abuse RIDA SHAH
  12. good tip

on Feb 5 2013 5:39AM Report Abuse AIZA
  13. apa mera waite 72kg hy mera 1baby hy.man apna waite km krna chahti hon plz help me belly boht zzyada hy koi daiet bta dain

on Feb 3 2013 12:56AM Report Abuse FARIHA
  14. plzz hand aur foot kaur balon k liay bta dain

on Dec 19 2012 7:19AM Report Abuse NOOR
  15. mera weight 70 he 50 tak apna wazan karna chati hu meri hight b 5.6 he plz batye koi tips jo me 2 months me apna weight losss kar saku plzz tell me

on Dec 15 2012 11:09AM Report Abuse KOMAL
  16. Mera wazan 105kg he age 35 he me apna wet kam karna chata ho

on Nov 13 2012 6:28PM Report Abuse YAHYA FASIH
  17. mera weight 70 ha pely me bot week ti meny moty hony wali medicn khai ab smart hona chati hn pls koi acha c tip btayen

on Nov 13 2012 7:15AM Report Abuse ARISHA
  18. please mujhy weight gain karny key liye koi tip bataei mairi age 30 hai aur maira weight 27 kg hai please

on Oct 3 2012 4:02AM Report Abuse AMNA
  19. plz naheed mjy eaght kam krny k koi hall bta dain plz hell me my waight is 55 nd my height is 4.58 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mjy constipation ki problem b hai espically mera pait bth bra hai plz koi tip dain koi deit plan

on Oct 1 2012 9:55AM Report Abuse UZMAAKHTAR
  20. to lose weight around waist avoid Carbohydrate (naan, chawal, bread, noddles, Rooti) avoid white bread, and if brown rice, brown bread, brown noodles are available you can eat. take 6 small meal portion a day. Like breakfast boil egg, milk, around 10am eat any fruit, yogurt, around 12 eat salad, boil chicken, around 4 eat any fruit, and dinner around 6 again boil, bake chicken, fish, salad.....you can eat green tea, it helps lose weight, lemon water, almond, peanut, walnut,... if you cannot afford chicken, fish then eat whatever is cook in home but eat half roti, and eat more salan..... vegitable, fruit, bake boil chicken, fish, almond, protein, green tea, daal, beans, lemon, 6 to 8 glass water and exercise at least 30 mint everyday will helps to lose weight..

on Sep 17 2012 12:13AM Report Abuse SABA
  21. hello mam m ne 10 kg weight loss kerna h plz koi achi se tip bta dain. mera weigh 65 kg h and height 5.4 age 25 yrs.

on Aug 28 2012 12:20PM Report Abuse SUNDAS
  22. aoamaim i want to loss 7 kg weight please help me..............

on Jul 14 2012 12:55PM Report Abuse SAM
  23. plz give your diet plan i like your tips thanx

on Jun 1 2012 7:54PM Report Abuse MARIA MAHMOOD
  24. Salam naheed apa muje plz koe asi tip btan jis say ma apni west.baly,r thaez kam kr sak0n mari anqarib shadi o ri hai! Plz muje koe tip dyn plz

on May 22 2012 2:42PM Report Abuse IQRA PARVEZ
  25. I m living with my son in saudia i m suffering from severe pain in my both knees once u told abt cabbage leves bound around knee please tell me again i will b very thankfl for this my weight is to much n i m diabetic n cardic patient also, i m using clonge for the last 2 months but no change in my health , thx for early reply.Best Regards

on May 4 2012 7:43AM Report Abuse MAHMOODA KHATOON