• Put your napkin on your lap when you sit down. Rather wait until everyone at the table has been seated.
• Blow on soup or stir it. Rather, allow it to cool naturally.
• Act as though ice cubes are the edible part of a beverage by chewing them.
• Begin to eat when your food has been served to you. Rather, wait to begin until everyone at the table has been served.
• Eat a dinner roll by breaking it in half (rather than tearing a bite-size piece), buttering it and munching.
• Talk with food in your mouth.
• Chew with your mouth open.
• Eat larger than a bite-size piece of food.
• Blow your nose at the table.
• Push your plate away from you or stack the dishes when you have completed your meal. Rather, leave them in the same place as they were served to you.
Pleasebe judicious and courteous in selecting your words.
Food Glossary |
Contact US |
Copyright © 2013 Direct Advert Media LLC an website design firm | All Rights Reserved