Grocery Shop | Mehndi Shop | Spice Shop | Beauty Shop | Join | Sign In | Submit Recipe

Articles >> Shireen Anwar articles > Shireen Anwer interview with KhanaPakana (English)

Shireen Anwer interview with KhanaPakana (English)

Shireen Anwer interview with KhanaPakana (English)
KhanaPakana's team conducted an interview with the ever famous Masala Morning cooking expert Shireen Anwer. In it, she talks about her passion for cooking and her learning experiences of her life. She also gives some wonderful & practical advices to all of us to benefit from. We thank Shireen Aapa for giving us this much valued and appreciated interview and wish her the best with all of her future endeavors.
Source:  KhanaPakana.com

• I got married in March 1977, it has been 33 years now. I have four children, 3 daughters and one son, my son is studying in Nottingham, and he is doing his bachelors. All my daughters are married and settled in Karachi MashAllah and I have 5 grandchildren.

• Click here for complete interview

More related articles to Shireen Anwer interview with KhanaPakana (English):

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Shireen Anwer interview with KhanaPakana (English)" filed under Shireen Anwar articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Shireen Anwer interview with KhanaPakana (English)

1. aapa a bhut sweet lagti hai mujhe mai aap k sare kahne banti ho mujhe apke bole ka tarika bahut asnad hai mai apk sare kahne net ar dehkti ho jab ap banti hai to saham ko mujhe who recipe mil jati hai net par mai apko cal karo gi par mujhe apka numbernah malom

on Feb 18 2012 7:44AM Report Abuse NADIA
  2. salam appa ap muj tu bot ache laga te or ap khana be bot acha hota ha plz mari 1 request ha muj biryani bana sahe kahe tikka biryani appa love u appa

on Dec 6 2011 11:47AM Report Abuse AQIBAHMED
  3. Dear Madam Shireen,Thank you, I learnt a lot and i keep watching mostly your show and Dawat the reason being you both are excellent in cooking and i learnt a lot from your cooking,.

on Aug 10 2011 5:01AM Report Abuse SHEELA
  4. I like and loved her recipes and tried them the result was excellent.

on Aug 9 2011 7:59AM Report Abuse SHAUKATNIHAL
  5. asalam oalykum appa app ki sab receipes bahat t shandaar hoti hain khas kar sweet dishes aur chicken recipes allah aap ko khush rakhae aameen aap hamain daal ki different recipes bhi sikhain.

on Apr 13 2011 3:16PM Report Abuse NUSRAT JAHAN
  6. salam, sheree anty i love urs recipes.god bless u

on Nov 20 2010 2:35AM Report Abuse SUBUHI KHAN
  7. Salamz shireen appa, I must say that my favourite chef was Mahboob khan but you have superceeded him .I am unable to watch your show 'coz I am at work.I must admit that ur recepies r great like you and we are lucky to have wonderful people like you.Please guide me how to join your group on facebook.Lots of dua for u .take care. ayesha67_malik@hotmail.com

on Oct 4 2010 3:09AM Report Abuse AYESHA MALIK
  8. SALAM!HOW R U? U R SO SWEET, I LOVE YOUR SHOW, CAN I REQUEST 4 YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS AND FACE BOOK, I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR GROUP PLS PLS PLS :D AND I WANNA C HOW TO MAKE RABBI MILK BECAUSE LAST YEAR I WENT PAKISTAN AND I TASTE IT ,IT WAS SO YUMMY AND ALSO YOU HAVE RECIPES BOOK 4 PURCHASING LET ME KNOW PLS mamoona01@yahoo.ca ALLAH HAFIZ :))))))))))))))

on Aug 28 2010 1:26PM Report Abuse MAMOONA MALIK
  9. salaamz aapa . aapa aap ki recipe buhat asan huti hai. i loveit. wish you best of luck jazzakallah

on Aug 23 2010 1:17AM Report Abuse HINANAVED
  10. salam aapa ur recipes r really intersting just wanted to know do u hav recipes book for purchasing.pls let me know mail me nab_hw@rediffmail.com.thanks

on Jul 30 2010 10:19PM Report Abuse NABILA
  11. hi shireen aunty i m seema from india u r fan i like ur show plz eggless cake for birthday ke liye bataye mera birthday hai 19 august ko so plz i m waitnig foe eggless birthday cake plz ek pura show aap eggless cakes n cookies ka kren plz plz plz plz plz i m waitng or main aap se baat karne ke liye phone kar rhi hun but kya to phone busy hai ya to koi phone uthata nhi hai plz i want to talk to u seema india

on Jul 29 2010 3:37AM Report Abuse SEEMA YADAV
  12. Salaam Apaa.I Love ur show.Can I request for your e-mail address and Face book ID. Please I would like to Join your Group. Thanks

on Jul 27 2010 5:33AM Report Abuse SALIMA NATHOO
  13. salams appa. aaj aap kay show kay duran meray bhi ansoo nikal jab aap nay baray dukh sy bataya kay aap apnay beta ka graduation nahi atten kar sakien, magar believe me appa YOU WERE WITH HIM IN SOUL, AND I AM SURE HE FELT IT TOO, NOW SMILE APPA. LOVE YOU.

on Jul 15 2010 9:55AM Report Abuse SHAMIM
  14. salams shireen appa. appa i just dont move when your show come, as my moms name was also shireen and i really miss her, you are so so much like her i really feel kay mummy mreray samnay hai. ALLAH AAP KO ZINDIGI DAY, AMEEN. YOUR smile CONNECTS me to my moms soul. love you

on Jul 15 2010 2:41AM Report Abuse SHAMIM
  15. salaams, it might be hardly 1 month i started seeing ur show. actually i have no tv source to see ur show. so i watch through internet. all ur recipes r mind blowing masha allah.the way u teaches. excellent. i have tried many of it, this is a very humnle request to the team of masala morning to please upload the latest recipes of urs so that ladies like me who do have masala morning channel cannot miss what u r giving out from ur jaado ka pitara. jazak allah khair

on Jul 13 2010 6:43AM Report Abuse SHABINA FROM ABU DHABI
  16. hi shreen apa asslam -o alaikum i like your programme you are so sweet

on Jul 7 2010 4:32AM Report Abuse SHAMIM AKTHER
  17. hi, mam i have watched your cocking showing many times on tv. the way you teaches to the young girls is beautiful. i like your recipes and way of teaching and your polite style of speaking.

on Jul 1 2010 12:40PM Report Abuse KHALID NAZIR
  18. as salam o alikum plz mugahy koi shireen aunty ka real group bata sakta hai jo facebook pe hai i wanna join dat group plz do lemme know

on Jul 1 2010 4:11AM Report Abuse AIMAN MIRZA
  19. Hello api how r u i am zulakha frm peshawar.api MASHALLAH ap ka show bohat bohat bohat acha ja raha hai.ALLAH ap ko hamare be zindage da aur ise tarha sa hamara leya show karte jaie aur ham dakta jia.ap bohat he acha batate hai.OK KHAUDA HAFEZ.

on Jun 25 2010 7:23AM Report Abuse ZULAKHA
  20. Hi Shereen Aunty! I love your show and you give great cooking tips. I wanted to take classes with you in karachi because I am only here for a month from Canada. Can you please tell me details about where your classes take place. Take care and God bless you Sundus, Karachi

on Jun 9 2010 5:38AM Report Abuse SUNDUS
  21. Salam. I am such a big fan, and I used to take your classes in Karachi! Thanks for all the great recipes over time :) But I have one request I missed today's recipe, which was Mango Kheer. . Also, what are your timings for the US?? And one more request: I want to learn pinwheels so it would be very helpful if you taught them. Jazakallah :) And I love the way you start the program- it is very good :) -AnilaAkhter

on May 21 2010 10:39PM Report Abuse ANILAAKHTER
  22. I need to take cooking classes from you, if you could give me some contact info, thanks

on May 11 2010 9:15AM Report Abuse MEHAK SULEMAN
  23. hi sheereen apa i m ur biggggggggg fan i really like ur recepies because we have to cook in home there is no halal food in japan n u r my inspiration please let me know how to cook chicken white karahi and jalfrazi thanx alot

on Apr 25 2010 5:38AM Report Abuse SOBIA QAMAR FRO JAPAN
  24. assalamualaikum.. kaisi hai app..??? ap mujhe aur meri ammi ko bohat achi lagti hai.. meri ammi apki bohat bari fan hai.. n apki sab recipies onho ne try ki hai.. n u r doing fantastic job.. unfortunately apke program mei hamari kabi call nai lagti.. plz ap cookies and cake sikha dey... thank yew so much...

on Apr 24 2010 7:38AM Report Abuse SHUMAILA DAMANI
  25. asslamualaikum aap bahut achchca khana bnana janti hai mujhe achcha sa korma banana sikh dijiye

on Apr 24 2010 3:19AM Report Abuse RAISA