Watermelon - 1 roundBlackberries (for "charcoal")Assorted fruits (for kabobs)Celery Stalks - 3 (soaked in cold water in the refrigerator overnight)Small cucumber or zucchiniToothpicksWooden skewers
1) In the bottom of watermelon, make three holes. Make sure the holes are slightly smaller than the size of celery stalks.
2) Now slice the watermelon in a way that bottom should be slightly larger than top piece.
3) Now with the help of melon baller, hollow out the watermelon pieces and keep the balls for fruit skewers.
4) After that insert wooden skewers on the top edge of larger bowl. Push them through the other size.
5) Now remove of the skewers. Place blackberries inside for "charcoal" look and then replace the skewer afterwards.
6) Finally trim the skewers ends nicely.
7) Insert the celery stalks into the holes of watermelon. Try to fit them in tightly.
8) Now make fruit kaboobs. Use small chunks of fruits like strawberries, pineapple, mangoes, kiwis, blueberries, grapes, watermelon on skewers and put them around watermelon grill.
9) Now attach a small piece of cucumber to the top of smaller watermelon with the help of toothpicks. Awesome watermelon grill stand is ready to place in the middle of dining table!
Pleasebe judicious and courteous in selecting your words.
Food Glossary |
Contact US |
Shipping & Returns |
Grocery Shop USA |
Wholesale Grocery |
myHenna USA |
VedicPro USA |
mySnacks USA |
Copyright © 2017 Direct Advert Media LLC an website design firm | All Rights Reserved