Articles >> Beauty articles > How to Remove Black Spots on Face

How to Remove Black Spots on Face

How to Remove Black Spots on Face
Hiding black spots on face is quite difficult until makeup can also not hide them completely. Here are few steps to achieve removal of black spots on face as well getting a natural glow for your skin.
Source:  Shahnaz Hussain

• When you are going out apply a sunscreen with high SPF. Mix rice powder with curd and apply on your face as a facial scrub once or twice a week. Rub gently on the skin with tiny circular movements, especially on the dark spots. Leave on for a few minutes, and then wash with water.

• Mix equal quantities of honey and lemon juice and apply on the face everyday. Wash after 15 minutes with water. For a good result curd or buttermilk can also be applied daily.

• Twice a week, apply a face mask. Mix three teaspoons of oatmeal with one teaspoon each of honey, curd and lemon juice, or egg white. Apply on the face, avoiding the lips and the area around the eyes. Wash after half-an-hour.

More related articles to How to Remove Black Spots on Face:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "How to Remove Black Spots on Face" filed under Beauty articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for How to Remove Black Spots on Face

1. solution of black moles

on Mar 31 2016 3:42PM Report Abuse KARAN
  2. Plz sir my face more then black spots and moles(till) So plz help me and advice plz

on Feb 5 2016 7:06AM Report Abuse RUKMANI
  3. In my face many day ago daag come how am i clean this

on Dec 31 2015 5:32AM Report Abuse VIKASH KUMAR
  4. mera face per pimple tha abbb unhi pimple ke zakhm aur black dot bn gya plz hlp me

on Dec 30 2015 6:17AM Report Abuse POOJA
  5. How can remove of black spots on our face,please take good suggasetion

on Dec 11 2015 8:45PM Report Abuse KOMAL
  6. i have sunfly mark on my cheek plz tell me the solution thanks

on Oct 4 2015 10:40AM Report Abuse HIRA
  7. Hello sir my name is krishna How to remove pimples daag from face

on Sep 20 2015 3:46AM Report Abuse K KRISHNA
  8. dear sir mere face per buhat til hai kui treatment till me main 16 years ka hu

on Aug 28 2015 9:11AM Report Abuse WAJID
  9. Dear Noor, Mix up a pinch of baking soda with some drops of castor oil. Apply this paste onto moles and stay over night. Repeat regularly at least for 20 days or until moles remove. Baking soda is very effective to remove moles.

on Aug 10 2015 3:33PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  10. assalam o alikum sirmere face pe moles heinmain ne homeopathic medicine use ki h os se light o gay hein lakin remove naemje kuch suggest krein please..

on Aug 9 2015 6:35AM Report Abuse NOOR
  11. Nisha Yadav, make paste of one tsp of baking soda and one tbs of castor oil apply on moles leave over night and rinse in the morning. apply daily till mole removes.

on Jun 22 2015 3:29PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  12. Hello sir...mere face skin mein brown til h aur age ke acc vo b dark ho rhe h plz give ur suggestion i m 24yr old nd side effect nhi ho

on Jun 21 2015 11:50PM Report Abuse NISHA YADAV
  13. mere face par pimples nikal ate hai fir dark spot hai sahi ho jaate hai fir ajate kya karu samaj nahi ata.......

on May 6 2015 5:40AM Report Abuse SHIVAM SAXENA
  14. on my face my black spot how can i remove it plz suggest mam theni very thnxful to u

on Apr 21 2015 7:23AM Report Abuse SAURAV KUMAR
  15. Pooja Singh make paste of one tsp of baking soda and one tbs of castor oil apply on moles leave over night and rinse in the morning. apply daily till mole removes. thanks

on Apr 11 2015 11:54AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  16. Dear Sir, mere face par bhout TIL hai or ye hote hi ja rahe hai plz suggest me how can i remove this Sir plz tel me sone tips

on Apr 10 2015 4:20AM Report Abuse POOJA SINGH
  17. Lacto D-tan Face Pack

on Mar 3 2015 1:31AM Report Abuse JITU
  18. hiiii.my face on pimple and dark spots how can i remove this plzz tell me the solution..

on Feb 27 2015 11:19AM Report Abuse YO YO MAXI GILL
  19. hello,m radhika shukla meri problem ye hai ki mere nose pr black spots ho gaye hain bahut sari cheezen try kr chuki hun but koi aaram ni h so plz give me solution.help me.my age is 26 year.

on Jan 4 2015 12:05PM Report Abuse RADHIKA SHUKLA
  20. sir meri face pe bht sare pimple ho rahe he or dark spot ho jate he to plz ap mujhe bataiye k me kya kru pimple or dark spot se muhje chutkara mil jaye plz jaldi bataiye me kya kru ki pimple or spot kaviv na ho plz bataiye.

on Jan 3 2015 8:37AM Report Abuse SANGITA
  21. Sakshi,take castor oil add a pinch of baking soda apply on moles rinse in the morning apply daily for 20 days

on Dec 18 2014 9:48AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  22. mere face pe black til ban rhe hai. plz tell me how can i remove ths???

on Dec 18 2014 2:30AM Report Abuse SAKSHI
  23. Meri age 18 hai aur mere cheeks k uper vale area me brown spot , black spot hai so how to i remove it plz help

on Dec 8 2014 9:35AM Report Abuse NIRANJAN
  24. Hello sir, Meri mmi ki age abhi 40 h un ke face pr sadi ke time se ya jb mai huva tha tb se dark chhaya pdi hu h .kafi dvai li h pr thik nhi huvi h. Plz koi solusition de muje

on Dec 4 2014 12:10AM Report Abuse PRITAM CHOUDHARY
  25. onto my face hot water came.....and after a few days skin on face came out.........tell me how to remove daag onto my face

on Nov 25 2014 11:54PM Report Abuse BIJAY SINGH