Articles >> Beauty articles > How to Remove Black Spots on Face

How to Remove Black Spots on Face

How to Remove Black Spots on Face
Hiding black spots on face is quite difficult until makeup can also not hide them completely. Here are few steps to achieve removal of black spots on face as well getting a natural glow for your skin.
Source:  Shahnaz Hussain

• When you are going out apply a sunscreen with high SPF. Mix rice powder with curd and apply on your face as a facial scrub once or twice a week. Rub gently on the skin with tiny circular movements, especially on the dark spots. Leave on for a few minutes, and then wash with water.

• Mix equal quantities of honey and lemon juice and apply on the face everyday. Wash after 15 minutes with water. For a good result curd or buttermilk can also be applied daily.

• Twice a week, apply a face mask. Mix three teaspoons of oatmeal with one teaspoon each of honey, curd and lemon juice, or egg white. Apply on the face, avoiding the lips and the area around the eyes. Wash after half-an-hour.

More related articles to How to Remove Black Spots on Face:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "How to Remove Black Spots on Face" filed under Beauty articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for How to Remove Black Spots on Face

012
  1. mere face par pimples nikal ate hai fir dark spot hai sahi ho jaate hai fir ajate kya karu samaj nahi ata.......

on May 6 2015 5:40AM Report Abuse SHIVAM SAXENA
  2. on my face my black spot how can i remove it plz suggest mam theni very thnxful to u

on Apr 21 2015 7:23AM Report Abuse SAURAV KUMAR
  3. Pooja Singh make paste of one tsp of baking soda and one tbs of castor oil apply on moles leave over night and rinse in the morning. apply daily till mole removes. thanks

on Apr 11 2015 11:54AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  4. Dear Sir, mere face par bhout TIL hai or ye hote hi ja rahe hai plz suggest me how can i remove this Sir plz tel me sone tips

on Apr 10 2015 4:20AM Report Abuse POOJA SINGH
  5. Lacto D-tan Face Pack

on Mar 3 2015 1:31AM Report Abuse JITU
  6. hiiii.my face on pimple and dark spots how can i remove this plzz tell me the solution..

on Feb 27 2015 11:19AM Report Abuse YO YO MAXI GILL
  7. hello,m radhika shukla meri problem ye hai ki mere nose pr black spots ho gaye hain bahut sari cheezen try kr chuki hun but koi aaram ni h so plz give me solution.help me.my age is 26 year.

on Jan 4 2015 12:05PM Report Abuse RADHIKA SHUKLA
  8. sir meri face pe bht sare pimple ho rahe he or dark spot ho jate he to plz ap mujhe bataiye k me kya kru pimple or dark spot se muhje chutkara mil jaye plz jaldi bataiye me kya kru ki pimple or spot kaviv na ho plz bataiye.

on Jan 3 2015 8:37AM Report Abuse SANGITA
  9. Sakshi,take castor oil add a pinch of baking soda apply on moles rinse in the morning apply daily for 20 days

on Dec 18 2014 9:48AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  10. mere face pe black til ban rhe hai. plz tell me how can i remove ths???

on Dec 18 2014 2:30AM Report Abuse SAKSHI
  11. Meri age 18 hai aur mere cheeks k uper vale area me brown spot , black spot hai so how to i remove it plz help

on Dec 8 2014 9:35AM Report Abuse NIRANJAN
  12. Hello sir, Meri mmi ki age abhi 40 h un ke face pr sadi ke time se ya jb mai huva tha tb se dark chhaya pdi hu h .kafi dvai li h pr thik nhi huvi h. Plz koi solusition de muje

on Dec 4 2014 12:10AM Report Abuse PRITAM CHOUDHARY
  13. onto my face hot water came.....and after a few days skin on face came out.........tell me how to remove daag onto my face

on Nov 25 2014 11:54PM Report Abuse BIJAY SINGH
  14. Respected sir,Meri age 17 h or mere face pr 6 -7 til nikl gye h mujhe koi solution de jisse ye jldi he thik ho jaye Mai bhut preshan hu

on Nov 23 2014 7:11AM Report Abuse AKASH SHARMA
  15. sir mera face pr bohot black tils hai please tils remove karna ka tips bataiye

on Nov 17 2014 12:49AM Report Abuse SONIA
  16. hi.... mam n sir jo bhi ho meri age 18 hai mere face par 5 black til hai jisse mera face bohot bekar lagata hai bohot paresan hu mai sooooo plzzzz mujhe yah black til hatane ka solution bataiye pllzzzzzzzzzz..........i'am request for u.....

on Nov 15 2014 6:36AM Report Abuse RAHIM KHAN
  17. when i use hair color color is infact in my face and hi is not remove

on Nov 15 2014 12:40AM Report Abuse SUSHIL MORANI
  18. Make paste of oat meal yogurt and fresh lime juice mix and apply on spots. rinse after 20 minutes

on Nov 12 2014 9:50AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  19. Mery nose py BHt brown till hogye hey plz kuch suggestion day dain?

on Nov 11 2014 12:17PM Report Abuse ASH MEHMOOD
  20. mery face py bht dany r un k nishan red clr main hai main ny bht treatment karwaya ha par koi faraq nai para plz mjy koi solution btao meri id py face bool py

on Oct 31 2014 5:00AM Report Abuse SAJID ALI KHAN
  21. Use honey and lemon tip given in article. thanks

on Oct 18 2014 11:09AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  22. Hii mere face pe bhut black til hai plzzz tell me safe home solution to remove moles.plssss rply

on Oct 18 2014 5:06AM Report Abuse MANPREET SIDHU
  23. i have permanent black spots on my face. please provide me the recipe to minimize them. more over those spots which are by birth, how i can remove them.please also suggest me name of some creams also that are helpful in this regard. looking forward for your kind response :)

on Aug 17 2014 1:40PM Report Abuse TAHIR
  24. mere dono chik aur nose per ghaiyinyan ho gaya hai peeling karwane per bhi pura nahi gaya hai meri sadi ke liye dikhane ke cream laga kar chupana padta hai please upaye batayen 3-4 years se paresaan hun.

on Aug 13 2014 4:48AM Report Abuse RUHI PERVEEN
  25. Zulqanain and Manoj you can choose any tip from this article hope this will give you good result.

on Aug 7 2014 4:16AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM