Here are some of the best uses of petroleum jelly. So grab another tub of petroleum and put it to good use!
1. Apply a coat on your eyelashes before going to bed. It will make your lashes grow longer & thicker
2. Apply a coat of petroleum jelly on your feet and wake up to softer feet - every day.
3. Put it on your elbows every day to keep them soft.
4. Apply it on cuticles several times a day for softer and better looking cuticles every day.
5. For chapped lips, apply on lips daily.
6. Apply as a lip gloss.
7. Mix it with chocolate chips and melt in an oven, mix and resolidify for chocolate lip gloss.
8. Maintains perfume scent longer when applied at perfume points before spritzing the perfume.
9. It does not clog pores so it can be used as a moisturizer for acne sufferers.
10. Severe dry skin can be moisturized with it.
11. Use it on the knees to prevent the dry, ashy look
12. Make scrub by mixing with sea salt.
13. Apply on your teeth to prevent lips from sticking to your teeth.
14. Good for massage.
15. Warmed up can be used as a night cream.
16. Can be used as a makeup remover.
17. Protects skin in adverse weather
18. If applied under eye-shades it can create a shiny effect.
19. Apply on cheeks for a dewy look.
20. Use in manicures under cuticles
21. Use to smooth and soothe skin after shaving.
22. Get rid of dry skin lines which can arise from washing.
23. Lubricate earlobes and make earring insertion easy and painless.
24. Use with lipstick to create a blusher for your cheeks.
25. Help to ease off stuck on rings.
26. Tames unruly eyebrows.
27. Defines eyelashes and leaves them with a glossy and waterproof look.
28. Conditions the scalp pre-shampooing.
29. Can help prevent chaffing.
30. After cosmetic surgery procedures, helps in the healing.
31. Reduces scaling and itching associated with dandruff.
32. It is therapeutic when applied to lesions caused by poisoning.
33. Can help improve condition of those with atopic eczema.
34. Helps protect new tattoos.
35. Protects against harmful hair drying & straightening chemicals when used as a mask around hairline.
36. Use a tiny dab to put a quick shine on your shoes and bags.
37. Smear a tiny bit on your hands and scrunch through your hair for a choppy look.
38. Use just a touch on the ends of your hair to hide dry and split ends.
39. Remove makeup stains from clothing.
40. Rub it on the neck of your nail polish bottles and they don’t get stuck to the caps.
41. Make your weaks old nail polish look new again by rubbing a small dab over the polish.
42. Use mixed with powdered eye-shadow to make new colours, or a more solid eye-shadow that won’t
get all over your face when you put it on.
43. Stretch a favourite lotion by mixing in it petroleum jelly.
44. Put in on your lips, leaving it for a minute then scrub your lips with a toothbrush to exfoliate
and leave them smooth.
45. Remove false eyelash glue from your lash line with it.
46. Apply a small amount on dry spots on your body before tanning lotions are applied & prevent uneven
47. Helps in protecting cuts and scrapes by acting as a barrier to keep out moisture and bacteria.