Cleaning although done all year round gets a new meaning in spring. A few changes at this time can serve the dual purpose of maintenance as well as adding style to your house.
Major overhauling ideas:
1. For a brighter and roomier look, knock down a wall and enlarge the windows.
2. Remove the carpet & get floor polished or buffed. If your budget allows, put in new tiles or wood flooring.
3. Painting the house brings about a crisp fresh feeling & at the same time gets rid of mustiness of winter.
4. A perfect time for giving your garden a much needed facelift. Consider putting in a water feature, a rockery or a gazebo-make sure to hire a professional to help you.
Small ideas that matter:
1. Get your furniture polished.
2. Clean light fixture and replace the old rusty ones.
3. Change lampshades, cushion covers, bed linens, place mats, bathroom rugs, and doormats.
4. Replace the heavy drapes with light sheer ones or dye sheer curtains.
5. Rearrange your furniture for an instant change.
6. Clean your rugs and carpets by sprinkling dry baking soda on them before vacuuming. Put away the heavier ones for next winter.
7. Add indoor plants to your kitchen and bathrooms to liven up the space.
8. For outdoors, prune and repot your plants. Terracotta or colourful urns provide visual interest.
9. Get all the air conditioning serviced before the warm weather really sets in.
10. Check drains and gutters to remove dead leaves and have them sprayed.
Pleasebe judicious and courteous in selecting your words.
Food Glossary |
Contact US |
Shipping & Returns |
Grocery Shop USA |
Wholesale Grocery |
myHenna USA |
VedicPro USA |
mySnacks USA |
Copyright © 2017 Direct Advert Media LLC an website design firm | All Rights Reserved