Beauty for men is not about lipsticks and eye shadows. It’s about highlighting the attractive features and concealing imperfections.
• Take a multi-vitamin that is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin E to keep skin fresh.
• Exercise will do wonders to your heart rate. It will clear your pores, increase your metabolism, and generally make you feel better about yourself. Sweating allows your inner body to cleanse itself.
• If you are going bald, your hair can enter that awkward stage where it is neither one thing nor the other – you have some hair, perhaps like a tonsure, but certainly not the full head of hair of old. One of the best ways to resolve the situation is simply to get a very short haircut or shave the head. This will mitigate the problem and the ladies will think you are just keeping up with the styles of the day and may not be so follically challenged.
• Substitute olive oil in place of butter when you cook. It allows the skin to retain its elasticity longer.
• Manicured nails look great on anyone, but you don’t have to break the bank to get yourself a good manicure, your mother and sister, if you have one, have been doing their own nails for years and if asked nicely they will gladly help you.
• Increase your water intake if you are a drinker of beverages that dehydrate you, such as coffee, soda, and alcohol as it leads to bad-looking skin.
• If you get puffy eyes or bags under the eyes, then believe it or not you should apply some hemorrhoid cream! It contains ingredients that are used in firming creams that cost an awful lot more money, and therefore this will do the same job as those for your eyes and help reduce puffiness or bags.
Pleasebe judicious and courteous in selecting your words.
Food Glossary |
Contact US |
Copyright © 2013 Direct Advert Media LLC an website design firm | All Rights Reserved