Articles >> Diet articles > Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan
Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan - The good thing about these dieting made easy tips is that you can lose weight. For best dieting plan study this article.
Source:  Dr.Khurram

• Weight Loss Drink

• Add 2 tsp ispaghol (bhoosi), 1 tsp white vinegar, 1 tsp lemon juice, a few mint leaves (crushed) into a glass of lukewarm water n drink it in the morning before breakfast.

• Weight Loss Green Tea

• Boil 8 glasses of water, and add 6 tsp of green tea. Let it simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. When 6 glasses of water remains, add a stick of cinnamon, 1 cardamom, 1 stick mulethi, a pinch onion/nigella seeds, 1 clove, 1 small piece of ginger and 1 piece of garlic. Once water begins to boil again, add a few mint leaves and store in a flask or thermos. Add a few drops of lemon and brown sugar before drinking. Try to drink between 6 to 8 glasses daily.

• Important: Those Who Have High Blood Pressure Problem, Should Not Add Cinnamon To Their Tea

• Breakfast

• Take 1 boiled egg with brown bread slice with margarine & fruit puree.

• To make a fruit puree: In a pan, add your favourite fruits chopped, with a little water. Cover and leave on low heat until the fruit softens. Process the fruit in a blender and add a squeeze of fresh lemon, cinnamon and black pepper to taste.

• Lunch & Dinner

• Have vegetable soup, a piece of chicken or fish. You can have 1 brown roti (chappati).

• For vegetable soup, chop your vegetables add place in a pan with approximately one cup of vegetable stock, and cover on a low heat until the vegetables soften. Process the vegetables in the blender and spice it up with a raw clove of garlic or black pepper and a little olive oil.

• To cook meat, steam the meat with a little Tabasco sauce, garlic, ginger, salt & pepper to taste. Use minimum oil preferably use olive or canola oil.

• Drinks

• Drink water and green tea. You can also try different weight loss drinks.

• Desserts & Snacks

• Snack on sugar-free biscuits, or try making a fruit smoothie at home, by blending fruit and ice in a blender.

• Everyday Habits

• • Walk for at least 30 minutes after each meal.
    • Try to include daily exercise in your routine.
    • Drink lukewarm water 30 minutes before meals and 2 hours after meals.
    • Take cornflakes or sago dana in breakfast.
    • Drink at least one glass of skimmed milk daily.
    • Include plenty of vegetables, daals (lentils) and fruits in your daily meals, and try to eat chicken three times a week.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan:

Article
Viewed: 288652 times
  • Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

1. Asma, Aruna and Lovepreet you all follow this diet chart regularlyand remember that physical activities play pivotal role to reduce weight quickly. thanks

on Apr 27 2015 1:21AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPOROT TEAM
  2. My age 22yrs my weight is 95kg plz sir rigt diet plne and reduce weigt in 2 months

on Apr 26 2015 11:31AM Report Abuse LOVEPREET
  3. My age is 34or my weight is 72 tell m th right dite plan for daily ruten what i eat how much i eat ad main is time what time to time i eat

on Apr 23 2015 6:04AM Report Abuse ARUNA HODKHASA
  4. sir i m 18 years old and my weight is 80 kg then how i loose my weight quickly?plzz send me a diet plan through which i can reduce my weight fast?

on Apr 8 2015 12:53PM Report Abuse ASMA
  5. Muskan, you can follow this given diet plan its very effective if you follow it regularly. Besides diet do some exercise and walk daily. thanks

on Apr 1 2015 10:59AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  6. Hi am muskan iam 33year old and5.4height and weight 70 kg iwant to loss my weight. Plz send me vegitable diet plane.ineed 15 kg in 1 month

on Apr 1 2015 5:48AM Report Abuse MUSKAN ALI
  7. hey iam noor iam 24 year old i am 65 and 5.7 height i want to loss my weight

on Mar 20 2015 3:47AM Report Abuse NOORULAIN
  8. Hi sir.. I'm 26 years old. My height is 5'1 and weight is 60 kg. I need to reduce 10 kgs in 2 months. Please send a vegetarian diet plan. As i'm working

on Mar 14 2015 4:49AM Report Abuse KHUSH
  9. aoa ma 16 year old ho mera weight kam kasa kro plz ap koi eazy and simple tip mujha bta da jo ma ghr ma he aram sa kr lo mera weight 55 ho gay hai pppppppppplllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ap mujha jwb da dana plz....

on Mar 7 2015 10:23AM Report Abuse ROSHAAN
  10. heyo...!!! m laiba ... mene ye sab kuch parha n iss par amal b kia pr jab b junk food mere samne ate hai to mera bass ni chalta unko khae bina ... now herez a lill prob bcz i want to reduce mah weight n kisi easy diet plan se .... ?? bubye...... TC

on Mar 3 2015 11:32AM Report Abuse LAIBA
  11. Am so glad to read all about your diet plan , can you plez suggest me about how i can reduce my weight . My weight is 78 kg , i am 47yrs old,and my height is please guide me about my weight loss. Thanks in deed.

on Feb 28 2015 10:00AM Report Abuse ROZE
  12. Meri khala 30 years ki hain or unka w8 72 kg hai Or unk 5 sezerian ho chuky hain WO high blood pressure Ki pations bhi hain so unk leay plzzzz koi diet plan Beta dyn

on Feb 25 2015 9:44AM Report Abuse MALIK AQEEL
  13. Abid, Aiman, Anum, you all can follow above diet plan. For putting off weight do not depend only on a diet plan, you also need some exercise.

on Feb 17 2015 4:43AM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  14. Mare mama 32 year ke Hn but UN ka weigh both zyada h or sat mmein bp ka b Msla h plz koi ayse dait btayn k UN ka waigh km ho jay plzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

on Feb 16 2015 11:20PM Report Abuse ANUM KHAN NIAZI
  15. hi dr khurram i am 16 yrs old and of weight 65 i need ur advise plz allah ke waste reply me now i am just dependant on ur diet plan for GOD sake plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfrom peshawar hayatabad

on Feb 15 2015 1:19PM Report Abuse AIMAN
  16. I am 33 years old height 5.6 my weight is 117 please advice

on Feb 12 2015 11:04AM Report Abuse ABID
  17. Areeba, you can follow above diet plan.

on Feb 10 2015 10:32PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  18. Hi,I am Areeba and i am 12 years old and i am 60kg`s and i want to lose weight so can you make me a diet plan plzz.

on Feb 10 2015 10:03AM Report Abuse AREEBA BABAR
  19. AoaI am Aiman from Islamabad. Im 68 kg and my height is 5'3". I want to lose 15 kg. Please send me diet plan.

on Jan 28 2015 7:55AM Report Abuse AIMEN ABDULLAH
  20. Hi Dr. Khurum I am Fatima malik .l am 11 years old and my weight is 46 I really want to reduce my weight and I want to be slim and smart so plz send me a easy diet plan

on Jan 11 2015 2:36AM Report Abuse FATIMA MALIK
  21. Hi. My name is Najiba. My age is 17 and my height is 5 feet and 3 inces . My weight is 70kg . I want to lose 15kgs. Can you please give me a diet chart. My gmail address is nagiba3105@gmail.com .

on Jan 10 2015 9:45AM Report Abuse NAJIBA
  22. Assalam O alaikam Dr sahib can i have a diet plan for myself as well please i go to gym everyday am 29 and weight is 72kg and i want to lose my belly fat its getting really hard cause i dont have any diet plan what so ever i just eat day in and day out, Can i have some sort of Halal Meal plan which i can use in my daily life and thank you please email me thanks.... Kind Regards Yasir.

on Jan 10 2015 4:14AM Report Abuse YASIR
  23. Asalam o elykum Mara nam mubbashir hy 26 year old hight 5/6 waight 85 ma apna wait loss karna chahata hn so plz ap mujy dieting chart bta dy Jis ki madad sa 30 kg wait loss kar sakon

on Nov 27 2014 11:20PM Report Abuse RAO MUBBASHIR
  24. Hello Dr, I have tried lots of diet plans but no use. I have to loose 10-13 Kg weight, please help me. I will appreciate if you can email me a diet weight.

on Nov 20 2014 8:55AM Report Abuse SUMEET
  25. Aoa sir i have 4 month son n my tummy n hips are not getting thiner....plz bhai need your help that i loss weight but my baby dont get weak..i will wait for your rply.

on Nov 16 2014 2:15PM Report Abuse AYESHA