Grocery Shop | Mehndi Shop | Spice Shop | Beauty Shop | Join | Sign In | Submit Recipe

Articles >> Diet articles > Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan
Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan - The good thing about these dieting made easy tips is that you can lose weight. For best dieting plan study this article.
Source:  Dr.Khurram

• Weight Loss Drink

• Add 2 tsp ispaghol (bhoosi), 1 tsp white vinegar, 1 tsp lemon juice, a few mint leaves (crushed) into a glass of lukewarm water n drink it in the morning before breakfast.

• Weight Loss Green Tea

• Boil 8 glasses of water, and add 6 tsp of green tea. Let it simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. When 6 glasses of water remains, add a stick of cinnamon, 1 cardamom, 1 stick mulethi, a pinch onion/nigella seeds, 1 clove, 1 small piece of ginger and 1 piece of garlic. Once water begins to boil again, add a few mint leaves and store in a flask or thermos. Add a few drops of lemon and brown sugar before drinking. Try to drink between 6 to 8 glasses daily.

• Important: Those Who Have High Blood Pressure Problem, Should Not Add Cinnamon To Their Tea

• Breakfast

• Take 1 boiled egg with brown bread slice with margarine & fruit puree.

• To make a fruit puree: In a pan, add your favourite fruits chopped, with a little water. Cover and leave on low heat until the fruit softens. Process the fruit in a blender and add a squeeze of fresh lemon, cinnamon and black pepper to taste.

• Lunch & Dinner

• Have vegetable soup, a piece of chicken or fish. You can have 1 brown roti (chappati).

• For vegetable soup, chop your vegetables add place in a pan with approximately one cup of vegetable stock, and cover on a low heat until the vegetables soften. Process the vegetables in the blender and spice it up with a raw clove of garlic or black pepper and a little olive oil.

• To cook meat, steam the meat with a little Tabasco sauce, garlic, ginger, salt & pepper to taste. Use minimum oil preferably use olive or canola oil.

• Drinks

• Drink water and green tea. You can also try different weight loss drinks.

• Desserts & Snacks

• Snack on sugar-free biscuits, or try making a fruit smoothie at home, by blending fruit and ice in a blender.

• Everyday Habits

• • Walk for at least 30 minutes after each meal.
    • Try to include daily exercise in your routine.
    • Drink lukewarm water 30 minutes before meals and 2 hours after meals.
    • Take cornflakes or sago dana in breakfast.
    • Drink at least one glass of skimmed milk daily.
    • Include plenty of vegetables, daals (lentils) and fruits in your daily meals, and try to eat chicken three times a week.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

1. Baba, follow the above diet plan and some effective remedies are also send on your email address.

on Apr 19 2014 8:11PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  2. Aoa i m 24yrs my curnt weight is 85kg i m unmarried i have tried so many deits plz send me a diet plan which i can stick to loose 25kg plzzz me and my all family worried

on Apr 19 2014 3:08AM Report Abuse BABA
  3. I had tried this green tea for a whole month and ate 1 boiled egg daily in morning rest the same Pakistani food with 1 brown roti and every one saw the difference..

on Apr 15 2014 1:45AM Report Abuse NIDA
  4. How to loose 15 kg wait fewtime

on Apr 14 2014 8:07AM Report Abuse JYOTIRMAYEE PANDA
  5. Aoa i am 28 yrs old my current wt is erect75 kg which i mostly gained during pregnancy i have tried So many diets for almost 2 yrs with only temporary effects plz send me a diet plan which i can stick to to loose 12 kgs

on Apr 13 2014 4:56PM Report Abuse SANA TARIQ
  6. Thank you for such a healty diet plan. I wanted to ask that can we leave the puree?Otherwise the diet plan is really good.Thank you very much.

on Apr 13 2014 9:49AM Report Abuse TAUSEEF
  7. Dear sir , my weight is 64 kg .i am 24 years old and my height is 5 feet 1 inch. 4 mnths before i was 57. i want to make it 55 kg . i am from Bangladesh. please give me a diet chart that i can loose weight as soon as possible. :( Thank you

on Mar 26 2014 12:38PM Report Abuse KANIZ
  8. Dear sir My weight is 105 kg age 48 ,height 5.8,i want to reduce my weight .please send me diet plan please.

on Mar 26 2014 9:21AM Report Abuse ANTONY
  9. Im 21 years old my weight is 72kg and height is 5'4 im a studentMe pure veg hon phir b mera weight zyada he I don't eat non vegPlz suggest me diet plan and medicines to loose my weight. :-(

on Mar 9 2014 6:31AM Report Abuse FARHA
  10. Hello Dr khurram mn ap ki buht bari fan hoon.meri age 16 year hy mera colour dark hy Meri skin dry hy mujy koi cream suggest kren.

on Mar 7 2014 8:23AM Report Abuse SAIRA ALI
  11. Me khana bhut kam khati hon laki mera wieght 50kg aur hight 5ft he ap bta skty he mera wieght ziada he ya nahi

on Feb 28 2014 1:54AM Report Abuse SALMA
  12. I have a baby of 10 month but gained 170 pound at pregnancy.not able to loose it.height is 5 foot 6 inch

on Feb 11 2014 12:27PM Report Abuse SHASHI
  13. salam.. dr i m married for 2 years n have pcos and still no baby.. and i m 22 years old, 5'2 height and 78 kg weight..plz suggest me such diet that is not harmfull for my treatment .. and i want to concieve so can i take green tee as well.. plz plz answer me soon m very worried about my weight.. :(

on Dec 23 2013 4:11AM Report Abuse HEER
  14. Priyanka, Kindly look down on this article you will find all weight loss articles there.

on Nov 27 2013 11:03PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  15. i want to reduce my weight i m 22 years old and 75 kg i want 50 kg please tell me some tips i have 2 months to reduce?????mail me soon

on Nov 27 2013 11:26AM Report Abuse DUA KHAN
  16. i am 27 years old with a height of 5.4 ft and weight 64 kg. i want to reduce 8-10 kgs in 2 months time. Pl suggest

on Nov 27 2013 1:56AM Report Abuse PRIYANKA
  17. Huma, diet plan and a diet tea link has send on your provided email address.

on Nov 22 2013 6:41AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  18. hii i am 4 weeks post cesarean section birth and i would like to knw if i can drink this teaa?? thanks

on Nov 21 2013 8:07AM Report Abuse KANWAL
  19. AOA,this is huma from lahore. i am a working Lady, sitting on chair from 9:00 to 6. 5'4 height . My age 31 and weight is 93 KG.. am unmarriedPlz guide me a proper diet plan .

on Nov 21 2013 6:10AM Report Abuse HUMA
  20. Assalam o Allakum wa Rehmat ullAllahMy name is Adeel AhmedAge is 36 yearsMy weight is 140 KGWant to reduce my weight but how can i am such type of person who wants some one to guide in the matter.I live in hyderabadNeed Dr khurrum appointment or cell no for getting appointment.Hope u will help me in the matter.regardsAdeel Ahmed0321-3009474

on Nov 13 2013 1:16PM Report Abuse ADEEL AHMED
  21. AoA.Dr.mai boht purshan ho mari age 20year hai or weight 96 hai.plz plz ap mujhe apna Num da plz Mai ap se bat krna chahti ho pllllllz

on Oct 27 2013 8:45AM Report Abuse MUSKAN
  22. hello its harrem my height is 5,7 n weight is 95.plz send me some diet plan i want to loss weight quickly

on Sep 28 2013 3:57AM Report Abuse HAREEM
  23. aoa my age is 26 weight 70 wana loose 20 kg my hb is 8 plz suggest sme diet plan

on Sep 23 2013 4:09PM Report Abuse SANI
  24. Dr. khurram has great qualities ...

on Sep 19 2013 2:50PM Report Abuse LUBNA
  25. Hello Its Salman I am 29 year old and my height is 5.8 and my weight is 108 kindly suggest me daily plan. Best Wishes

on Sep 19 2013 10:24AM Report Abuse SALMAN