Articles >> Diet articles > Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan
Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan - The good thing about these dieting made easy tips is that you can lose weight. For best dieting plan study this article.
Source:  Dr.Khurram

• Weight Loss Drink

• Add 2 tsp ispaghol (bhoosi), 1 tsp white vinegar, 1 tsp lemon juice, a few mint leaves (crushed) into a glass of lukewarm water n drink it in the morning before breakfast.

• Weight Loss Green Tea

• Boil 8 glasses of water, and add 6 tsp of green tea. Let it simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. When 6 glasses of water remains, add a stick of cinnamon, 1 cardamom, 1 stick mulethi, a pinch onion/nigella seeds, 1 clove, 1 small piece of ginger and 1 piece of garlic. Once water begins to boil again, add a few mint leaves and store in a flask or thermos. Add a few drops of lemon and brown sugar before drinking. Try to drink between 6 to 8 glasses daily.

• Important: Those Who Have High Blood Pressure Problem, Should Not Add Cinnamon To Their Tea

• Breakfast

• Take 1 boiled egg with brown bread slice with margarine & fruit puree.

• To make a fruit puree: In a pan, add your favourite fruits chopped, with a little water. Cover and leave on low heat until the fruit softens. Process the fruit in a blender and add a squeeze of fresh lemon, cinnamon and black pepper to taste.

• Lunch & Dinner

• Have vegetable soup, a piece of chicken or fish. You can have 1 brown roti (chappati).

• For vegetable soup, chop your vegetables add place in a pan with approximately one cup of vegetable stock, and cover on a low heat until the vegetables soften. Process the vegetables in the blender and spice it up with a raw clove of garlic or black pepper and a little olive oil.

• To cook meat, steam the meat with a little Tabasco sauce, garlic, ginger, salt & pepper to taste. Use minimum oil preferably use olive or canola oil.

• Drinks

• Drink water and green tea. You can also try different weight loss drinks.

• Desserts & Snacks

• Snack on sugar-free biscuits, or try making a fruit smoothie at home, by blending fruit and ice in a blender.

• Everyday Habits

• • Walk for at least 30 minutes after each meal.
    • Try to include daily exercise in your routine.
    • Drink lukewarm water 30 minutes before meals and 2 hours after meals.
    • Take cornflakes or sago dana in breakfast.
    • Drink at least one glass of skimmed milk daily.
    • Include plenty of vegetables, daals (lentils) and fruits in your daily meals, and try to eat chicken three times a week.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

1. Aslamoalikum dr khurram m ny ye diet plan 3 months apnaya pr frk ne pra mera weight 8o kg h or mri age 21 years h m unmarried girl hun.plz mjhy khuch suggest kryn..

on Sep 22 2015 1:01AM Report Abuse SHUMAILA
  2. Hello DocI am kavita, my age is 24, height 5.5 fit, weight 67.75 kg within 6 month my weight gain from 52 to 67. Can you please suggest me diet to loose my wt upto 52 kg. Please help me, do needful sir.

on Sep 16 2015 5:19AM Report Abuse KAVITA
  3. Dear All, above mention diet plan is suitable for all of you, kindly follow it.

on Aug 26 2015 8:51AM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  4. Dear Dr Khuram, aoa! You are serving humanity. May God bless you! I'm heart patient since 2001. In 2001 stenting was done in LAD. Again Angina attack in 2010. Triple vessels disease declared. In May 2015, By Pass was done. My Father was Angina patient but died in normal death.Mother died with MI. Doctors said I have tendency to increase Cholesterol. Kindly send me a FOOD CHART to control Cholesterol. My age is now 48 years. Best regards,

on Aug 26 2015 5:56AM Report Abuse ABIDNQ
  5. Hello doctor khurram I m suman my age is 24 and my height is 5.5 .my weight is 67 I want to loose12kg weight please help me

on Aug 25 2015 1:51AM Report Abuse SUMAN
  6. sir meri sisters apna weight kam kerna chahti hain ki age 22 and 24 years hain ...plz koi asaan diet plan bata dain ,..........

on Aug 20 2015 1:07PM Report Abuse IHSAN ULLAH
  7. hi, im just 19 and having weight height is 5'9'' and weight is 89 kg. plz help me to lose weight.

on Aug 19 2015 6:59AM Report Abuse ITS ASAD
  8. Respected Dr Khurram. My name is komal khurram . I am married from since 6 months ago .I have no baby yet. I am 24 years . I gain weight upto 86 kg. I want to loose my weight kindly plz help me and suggest diet plan for me.

on Aug 10 2015 9:46AM Report Abuse KOMAL KHURRAM
  9. Hello my name is rashid my permenente resident in I have been to pakistan there I have been operated at the back now doctor told me to reduce 10 kg now I have 84kg 5f 8 please help me thanks alot

on Aug 7 2015 2:12PM Report Abuse RASHID
  10. Okay y'all need to calm down stop with the whinning about your weight 95kilos 80 kilos I am more weight then all of use yes it most horrible times I feel everyone but seriously get out there do something about yourself cause not all diet plans suits on everyone.

on Jul 26 2015 6:00AM Report Abuse DAYSOFOURLIFES
  11. sir,i am 24 years old 4f11'' hight but weght 57kg .plz snd me dite plan. i'm very thanks full you

on Jun 23 2015 8:54AM Report Abuse ALMAS BUTT
  12. Aoa dr khurram i am 45 type2 diabetic n desperately in need of adiet plan .please help me MayGod bless you .

on Jun 22 2015 11:37PM Report Abuse SADIA
  13. i will do this but my problem is that i feel tired and weakness very much

on May 29 2015 3:05PM Report Abuse EMMIE JOHNSON
  14. Respected Doctor! I am 29 years old 5f 2'' hight but weight 82kg. Now my plan and target 30 kg lose with your help.I am serious but I want your help and pray to Allah for it.I have married 3 years bt I have no baby. I have Pcos bt use Glocophage previous 6 months plz help methankx a lot

on May 27 2015 9:43AM Report Abuse SAMONA
  15. Asma, Aruna and Lovepreet you all follow this diet chart regularlyand remember that physical activities play pivotal role to reduce weight quickly. thanks

on Apr 27 2015 1:21AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPOROT TEAM
  16. My age 22yrs my weight is 95kg plz sir rigt diet plne and reduce weigt in 2 months

on Apr 26 2015 11:31AM Report Abuse LOVEPREET
  17. My age is 34or my weight is 72 tell m th right dite plan for daily ruten what i eat how much i eat ad main is time what time to time i eat

on Apr 23 2015 6:04AM Report Abuse ARUNA HODKHASA
  18. sir i m 18 years old and my weight is 80 kg then how i loose my weight quickly?plzz send me a diet plan through which i can reduce my weight fast?

on Apr 8 2015 12:53PM Report Abuse ASMA
  19. Muskan, you can follow this given diet plan its very effective if you follow it regularly. Besides diet do some exercise and walk daily. thanks

on Apr 1 2015 10:59AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  20. Hi am muskan iam 33year old and5.4height and weight 70 kg iwant to loss my weight. Plz send me vegitable diet plane.ineed 15 kg in 1 month

on Apr 1 2015 5:48AM Report Abuse MUSKAN ALI
  21. hey iam noor iam 24 year old i am 65 and 5.7 height i want to loss my weight

on Mar 20 2015 3:47AM Report Abuse NOORULAIN
  22. Hi sir.. I'm 26 years old. My height is 5'1 and weight is 60 kg. I need to reduce 10 kgs in 2 months. Please send a vegetarian diet plan. As i'm working

on Mar 14 2015 4:49AM Report Abuse KHUSH
  23. aoa ma 16 year old ho mera weight kam kasa kro plz ap koi eazy and simple tip mujha bta da jo ma ghr ma he aram sa kr lo mera weight 55 ho gay hai pppppppppplllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ap mujha jwb da dana plz....

on Mar 7 2015 10:23AM Report Abuse ROSHAAN
  24. heyo...!!! m laiba ... mene ye sab kuch parha n iss par amal b kia pr jab b junk food mere samne ate hai to mera bass ni chalta unko khae bina ... now herez a lill prob bcz i want to reduce mah weight n kisi easy diet plan se .... ?? bubye...... TC

on Mar 3 2015 11:32AM Report Abuse LAIBA
  25. Am so glad to read all about your diet plan , can you plez suggest me about how i can reduce my weight . My weight is 78 kg , i am 47yrs old,and my height is please guide me about my weight loss. Thanks in deed.

on Feb 28 2015 10:00AM Report Abuse ROZE