Grocery Shop | Mehndi Shop | Spice Shop | Beauty Shop | Join | Sign In | Submit Recipe

Articles >> Diet articles > Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan
Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan - The good thing about these dieting made easy tips is that you can lose weight. For best dieting plan study this article.
Viewed: 197527
Source:  Dr.Khurram

• Weight Loss Drink

• Add 2 tsp ispaghol (bhoosi), 1 tsp white vinegar, 1 tsp lemon juice, a few mint leaves (crushed) into a glass of lukewarm water n drink it in the morning before breakfast.

• Weight Loss Green Tea

• Boil 8 glasses of water, and add 6 tsp of green tea. Let it simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. When 6 glasses of water remains, add a stick of cinnamon, 1 cardamom, 1 stick mulethi, a pinch onion/nigella seeds, 1 clove, 1 small piece of ginger and 1 piece of garlic. Once water begins to boil again, add a few mint leaves and store in a flask or thermos. Add a few drops of lemon and brown sugar before drinking. Try to drink between 6 to 8 glasses daily.

• Important: Those Who Have High Blood Pressure Problem, Should Not Add Cinnamon To Their Tea

• Breakfast

• Take 1 boiled egg with brown bread slice with margarine & fruit puree.

• To make a fruit puree: In a pan, add your favourite fruits chopped, with a little water. Cover and leave on low heat until the fruit softens. Process the fruit in a blender and add a squeeze of fresh lemon, cinnamon and black pepper to taste.

• Lunch & Dinner

• Have vegetable soup, a piece of chicken or fish. You can have 1 brown roti (chappati).

• For vegetable soup, chop your vegetables add place in a pan with approximately one cup of vegetable stock, and cover on a low heat until the vegetables soften. Process the vegetables in the blender and spice it up with a raw clove of garlic or black pepper and a little olive oil.

• To cook meat, steam the meat with a little Tabasco sauce, garlic, ginger, salt & pepper to taste. Use minimum oil preferably use olive or canola oil.

• Drinks

• Drink water and green tea. You can also try different weight loss drinks.

• Desserts & Snacks

• Snack on sugar-free biscuits, or try making a fruit smoothie at home, by blending fruit and ice in a blender.

• Everyday Habits

• • Walk for at least 30 minutes after each meal.
    • Try to include daily exercise in your routine.
    • Drink lukewarm water 30 minutes before meals and 2 hours after meals.
    • Take cornflakes or sago dana in breakfast.
    • Drink at least one glass of skimmed milk daily.
    • Include plenty of vegetables, daals (lentils) and fruits in your daily meals, and try to eat chicken three times a week.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

1. Aoa im 16 years old. My weight is 75kg and my height is 5'2. I want to loose 15-20kgs in 2-3 monthsplease do send me a diet plan. My problem areas are my tummy and lower part. I really wanna loose my tummy please send me a diet chart.

on Jul 15 2014 6:24PM Report Abuse SADIA
  2. aoa,sir i am extremely overwhelmed by my weight currently. its like the life has be come so hard for me to carry on:(. ALlah has gifted me with so many talents like debating, excellent at studies and much more.but at every platform my weight becomes a major obstacle. i feel SO bad and such low at my self esteem. all my siblings are really smart that makes me more hard at this. they eat but this doesn't effects them:(my height is 5'3 and weight is 70Kgs at 22years. i really want to loose it.seriously. please sir.

on Jul 14 2014 3:38PM Report Abuse SAIMA
  3. hello sir i m 26 years old, my weight is 70 kg nd my height is 5'3'' i m fed up with my overweight... kindly send me diet plan suited to me...i want to loose weight in a healthy nd proper manner....thanx

on Jul 9 2014 7:51AM Report Abuse NADISH
  4. i am 22 yrs old my weight is 77 kg and my height is 5'7'' i want to lose 15 kg in ramadan please send me the diet plan.i shall be thankful to you.

on Jul 2 2014 8:26AM Report Abuse HIBA NADEEM
  5. hello sir, i am just 15 years old my weight is 60kg.I want to lose my weight at least 20 kg must in the moth of Ramadan.kindly tell me the proper diet.

on Jun 30 2014 7:35AM Report Abuse SID
  6. Dear Sir,I am 24 ,height is 5'4"nd my weight is 58kg. I want to lose 8kg in 2 month. Plz send the diet chart on my Id.thank u

on Jun 30 2014 7:34AM Report Abuse FATIMA
  7. Hello sir,I am Partha. I am 14 years old. My height is 5`7`` and my weight is 80 kg.I am fed up with my weight so plz sir help me!!!!Sorry for my bad English and sir plz give me a diet food chart what is available in Bangladesh. And give me some suggestion to loss my weight.Sir I have some problems to open the id parthapratimbrahma@gmail.com.so plz sir send me the suggestion and chart on the id.plz sir help me!!!!!!!

on Jun 29 2014 8:11PM Report Abuse PARTHA
  8. Hi...I m Asmat.females.age 35.having 3 kids with c section.weight 107......need diet plan for Ramadan.plz email urgently.

on Jun 29 2014 3:24PM Report Abuse ASMAT
  9. Hello sir,I am Partha. I am 14 years old. My height is 5`7`` and my weight is 80 kg.I am fed up with my weight so plz sir help me!!!!Sorry for my bad English and sir plz give me a diet food chart what is available in Bangladesh. And give me some suggestion to loss my weight.

on Jun 28 2014 11:28PM Report Abuse PARTHA
  10. im just 24 yrs old bt my weight is 113 as my diet is too mch less i take 1 roti in night n half roti in break fast...pls tel me how cn i loose my weight

on Jun 16 2014 8:07AM Report Abuse MASHI FATIMA
  11. hey!! i m 24 years old. my weight is 60 and i want to lose 5kgs within 20 days please send me diet plan

on Jun 12 2014 2:53PM Report Abuse FATIMA
  12. hi.I am 26 yrs old and my height is 5.1 , I weigh approx 65 Kg .please please help me out I need to lose weight as fast as I can.My proposals are being affected.I want to lose atleast 15-20 Kg in a short span of time.

on Jun 6 2014 6:01PM Report Abuse MEHREEN
  13. Amjad, we have emailed you diet plan on your provided email id, please check your inbox.

on Jun 7 2014 5:35PM Report Abuse Guest
  14. Hello Sir, I am 26 Years Old and My Weight is 135 Kg. Please Please send me diet plan to lose 40-50 Kg from My Body. Iam Fed Up of My Life. My Life Screwed. Please HELP ME!!!

on Jun 6 2014 2:33PM Report Abuse AMJAD ALI
  15. hello sir, i am 21 year old and my waight is 110 kg plese send tips and diate plan for lose waight

on Jun 5 2014 7:57AM Report Abuse NILU BHATTI
  16. please doctor kiya ap meri help ker sakte hein meri age 14 he or mera wight 80 heplease help me

on Jun 1 2014 6:42AM Report Abuse MUQADDAS SHEIKH
  17. My age is 16 height 5"2 my weight is 55kg I have tummy fat and double chin any diet planPlease?

on May 25 2014 1:35PM Report Abuse ZAINAB
  18. My weight is 94 kgs and my height is 5 feet 4 inches.. my age is 24 years.please help me with a diet to loose my weight.

on May 23 2014 9:16AM Report Abuse Guest
  19. Mano, we have emailed you diet plan on your provided email id, please check your inbox. thanks

on May 15 2014 1:06PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  20. I am 16year old female ,height 156 cm and weighing 91 kgs plz let me know what should I be eating and avoiding . thankyou

on May 15 2014 7:21AM Report Abuse MANO
  21. How to loose 20 kg weight few times. Because now my weight 90 kg I need 20 kg weight loose. Thanks

on May 6 2014 9:46AM Report Abuse UBAID UR REHMAN
  22. Mina, diet palns have emailed to your provided email id. please check your inbox. thanks

on May 3 2014 2:20PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  23. Aoa mina here kindly please help m my weight is 85kg n height 5.3 please do recommend me diet plan to loose my weight.. my family is really worried about my marriage ..could u please any supplements and diet plan..kindly do reply

on May 2 2014 5:02AM Report Abuse MINA
  24. Baba, follow the above diet plan and some effective remedies are also send on your email address.

on Apr 19 2014 8:11PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  25. Aoa i m 24yrs my curnt weight is 85kg i m unmarried i have tried so many deits plz send me a diet plan which i can stick to loose 25kg plzzz me and my all family worried

on Apr 19 2014 3:08AM Report Abuse BABA