Articles >> Diet articles > Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan
Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan - The good thing about these dieting made easy tips is that you can lose weight. For best dieting plan study this article.
Source:  Dr.Khurram

• Weight Loss Drink

• Add 2 tsp ispaghol (bhoosi), 1 tsp white vinegar, 1 tsp lemon juice, a few mint leaves (crushed) into a glass of lukewarm water n drink it in the morning before breakfast.

• Weight Loss Green Tea

• Boil 8 glasses of water, and add 6 tsp of green tea. Let it simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. When 6 glasses of water remains, add a stick of cinnamon, 1 cardamom, 1 stick mulethi, a pinch onion/nigella seeds, 1 clove, 1 small piece of ginger and 1 piece of garlic. Once water begins to boil again, add a few mint leaves and store in a flask or thermos. Add a few drops of lemon and brown sugar before drinking. Try to drink between 6 to 8 glasses daily.

• Important: Those Who Have High Blood Pressure Problem, Should Not Add Cinnamon To Their Tea

• Breakfast

• Take 1 boiled egg with brown bread slice with margarine & fruit puree.

• To make a fruit puree: In a pan, add your favourite fruits chopped, with a little water. Cover and leave on low heat until the fruit softens. Process the fruit in a blender and add a squeeze of fresh lemon, cinnamon and black pepper to taste.

• Lunch & Dinner

• Have vegetable soup, a piece of chicken or fish. You can have 1 brown roti (chappati).

• For vegetable soup, chop your vegetables add place in a pan with approximately one cup of vegetable stock, and cover on a low heat until the vegetables soften. Process the vegetables in the blender and spice it up with a raw clove of garlic or black pepper and a little olive oil.

• To cook meat, steam the meat with a little Tabasco sauce, garlic, ginger, salt & pepper to taste. Use minimum oil preferably use olive or canola oil.

• Drinks

• Drink water and green tea. You can also try different weight loss drinks.

• Desserts & Snacks

• Snack on sugar-free biscuits, or try making a fruit smoothie at home, by blending fruit and ice in a blender.

• Everyday Habits

• • Walk for at least 30 minutes after each meal.
    • Try to include daily exercise in your routine.
    • Drink lukewarm water 30 minutes before meals and 2 hours after meals.
    • Take cornflakes or sago dana in breakfast.
    • Drink at least one glass of skimmed milk daily.
    • Include plenty of vegetables, daals (lentils) and fruits in your daily meals, and try to eat chicken three times a week.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram’s Special Diet Plan

1. AoaI am Aiman from Islamabad. Im 68 kg and my height is 5'3". I want to lose 15 kg. Please send me diet plan.

on Jan 28 2015 7:55AM Report Abuse AIMEN ABDULLAH
  2. Hi Dr. Khurum I am Fatima malik .l am 11 years old and my weight is 46 I really want to reduce my weight and I want to be slim and smart so plz send me a easy diet plan

on Jan 11 2015 2:36AM Report Abuse FATIMA MALIK
  3. Hi. My name is Najiba. My age is 17 and my height is 5 feet and 3 inces . My weight is 70kg . I want to lose 15kgs. Can you please give me a diet chart. My gmail address is nagiba3105@gmail.com .

on Jan 10 2015 9:45AM Report Abuse NAJIBA
  4. Assalam O alaikam Dr sahib can i have a diet plan for myself as well please i go to gym everyday am 29 and weight is 72kg and i want to lose my belly fat its getting really hard cause i dont have any diet plan what so ever i just eat day in and day out, Can i have some sort of Halal Meal plan which i can use in my daily life and thank you please email me thanks.... Kind Regards Yasir.

on Jan 10 2015 4:14AM Report Abuse YASIR
  5. Asalam o elykum Mara nam mubbashir hy 26 year old hight 5/6 waight 85 ma apna wait loss karna chahata hn so plz ap mujy dieting chart bta dy Jis ki madad sa 30 kg wait loss kar sakon

on Nov 27 2014 11:20PM Report Abuse RAO MUBBASHIR
  6. Hello Dr, I have tried lots of diet plans but no use. I have to loose 10-13 Kg weight, please help me. I will appreciate if you can email me a diet weight.

on Nov 20 2014 8:55AM Report Abuse SUMEET
  7. Aoa sir i have 4 month son n my tummy n hips are not getting thiner....plz bhai need your help that i loss weight but my baby dont get weak..i will wait for your rply.

on Nov 16 2014 2:15PM Report Abuse AYESHA
  8. Mari age 26yr ha mara wight 83 ha mari hight 5:5 ha na unmarried hun mjy consitipation b ha jo ab bawasir ban rhe ha mara wight diet krny k bawjod kam nai ho rha plz mjy ans es adress pa snd kr dy neelamchaudary45@gmail.com

on Nov 1 2014 9:41AM Report Abuse Guest
  9. i am 49 , i am patient of high blood pressure , stomach , cant take exercise or have a walk , my height is 5 ft and weight is 92 kg i want to lose 10kg per month PLEEEEEEEAASE HELP!How can i reduce it.

on Oct 31 2014 12:19PM Report Abuse MRS ABDUL RAZZAQ
  10. Slam,main ny bht try kia but weight loose ni ho rha mera weight 85 kg and,age 21 year old., kya krun k weigh kam ho jae?

on Oct 30 2014 9:25AM Report Abuse ZONI
  11. This is just so good to see you are helping people who are worried about there weight :)I want to loose 5 kilos please send me a diet plan InshaAllah I will follow it and I just hope I will achieve my goal

on Oct 21 2014 7:16AM Report Abuse MOHAMMADEE
  12. AOA my weight is 94 and my height is 5.7 . i am 35 year old please suggest me a diet plan through which i can reduce almost 25 kg plz rply quickly i am not feeling well due to my weight gain my stomach is suffering a lot

on Oct 14 2014 9:09AM Report Abuse ANSA SHABBIR
  13. Piu follow this article diet plan to for weight lose.

on Oct 7 2014 10:56AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  14. I am piu my age 20 year my Wight 60 I am control wight and fat loss plz help me ...

on Oct 6 2014 3:24AM Report Abuse PIU CHAKRABORTY
  15. i am rital age of 12 and my weight is 80 kg i want loss my hips and tiss please send me something nice and a strict diet so that i can loss my weight plzzz help me

on Sep 26 2014 8:27PM Report Abuse RITAL
  16. i am rital i want to losse my weight as fast as i can my age is 12 and i am 80 kg i have most fat in my hips and tis plzzz help me

on Sep 26 2014 7:59PM Report Abuse RITAL
  17. hello...mera height 5 hai aur weight 69 hai plz tell me how to loose a weight by diet plan

on Sep 9 2014 10:22AM Report Abuse S.MOHAMMED IMRAN
  18. Ravi Verma please follow our protein diet plan on this site that you can search through search option given on top right side of the page. thanks.

on Sep 6 2014 8:24AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  19. Dear sir, I'm a 24 year boy with 85 kg weight . Plz sir tell me a balance diet to reduce 10 kg in 2 months plz sir

on Sep 4 2014 12:45PM Report Abuse RAVI VERMA
  20. You all follow this diet plan along with diet drink, tea and exercise it's best diet plan for all with out side effects. Just keep it in your mind as much you will work out and control on your diet. will get as much fastest results. thanks

on Aug 30 2014 5:56AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  21. I am 25 years old and my weight is 72 Kg. My height is 5.2.i want to lose at least 12 kg in one month. Kindly send me suitable diet plan..I live in Pakistan.Thanks in anticipation.

on Aug 29 2014 7:09AM Report Abuse SAIRA KAZIM
  22. My weight is 67kg and my height is 5.5 feet kindly suggest me diet plan plz.

on Aug 25 2014 3:33AM Report Abuse ADNAN FAHEEM
  23. Hello Sire,hope you are well.. I am 25 years Old. My height is 5'8" and my Weight is 135 Kg. Please send me A diet plan to lose 50-60 Kg from my body..I badly need this sir. Thank you very much

on Aug 24 2014 9:01AM Report Abuse Guest
  24. hello im a girl n my height is 5'2 my weight is 65 kg n i need a diet plan so that i can reduce my weight n reach my ideal weight ...the problem i face is that i hate fruits n dont eat none of them what shouldi do ?

on Aug 18 2014 11:50PM Report Abuse TIYA