Grocery Shop | Mehndi Shop | Spice Shop | Beauty Shop | Join | Sign In | Submit Recipe

Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

English Recipe
Viewed: 57281 times
Article
Viewed: 17261 times
Article
Viewed: 18167 times
Article
Viewed: 96887 times
  • Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. Hello Sir, i am 34 years old,height 5.10 and my weight is 120 kg, i am a teacher. i am facing serious problems plz help me by suggesting some rapid and effective solution to reduce my weight and oblige.

on Oct 18 2014 12:36PM Report Abuse AAMIR
  2. em emaan my weight is not so much but mere stomach ki shape baahr ki trf zeda hai like jesy phula hwa mjhy smjh nai aata kia krun? plz mjhy aesi diet suggest karen k mera prob solve hojaye plzz

on Oct 17 2014 12:49AM Report Abuse EMAAN
  3. Plz tel me k myn apna weight kese loss krun meri age 25 hy aur weight 75 kg.. M worried about my weight.. Plz tel me what I should do.. Plz muje btaen..

on Sep 21 2014 7:05AM Report Abuse IMAN
  4. Nadia, follow this diet plan regularly for good results.

on Sep 21 2014 3:46AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  5. Aoa. .Sir I m in 24 year age and 5.2 hight. .my weight is 70. ...Please suggest me what I do for reduce weight

on Sep 19 2014 12:55AM Report Abuse NADIA
  6. Sir, my age is 21, height is 5.2 and my weight is 60, i want to reduce my weight plz suggest me a diet plan... i will be very thankful to uuuu....

on Sep 18 2014 3:18PM Report Abuse ANU
  7. Saima you should ask to your doctor to make a diet plan for you.

on Sep 17 2014 11:01AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  8. Sir, My age is 36 height is 4.9 and my weight is 69 kg, I am a type 2 diabetes, please tell me weight loss plan. I want to conceive my doctor says that I should loss 5kg my weight.please help me sirRegards,

on Sep 17 2014 6:08AM Report Abuse SAIMA
  9. Dr.khurrum .....is there any side effect of the diet tea????? i mean iss ki taseer bht grm hai so iss sy maida grm na ho jae... and one more thing how to use this... please reply as fast as you can

on Sep 8 2014 8:34AM Report Abuse Guest
  10. A.o.a my age is 31 years old and i am married and have four children my weight is 85 and i want to loss the weight at earliest as possible please tell me about that i will be very thankful to you Regards

on Sep 7 2014 7:24AM Report Abuse MRS YASIN
  11. I am 20 years old girl... my weight is 60kgs i want to reduce it so kindly help me ... i am a university student and have a very tough routine so suggest me a diet plan which will go with my university routine

on Sep 7 2014 6:53AM Report Abuse Guest
  12. Itx.amaxing diEt plan .

on Sep 6 2014 12:45PM Report Abuse FILZA
  13. Aoa dr khurrum I m 26 yrs old my weight is 85 kg . I m married nd a mother of 2 children.i want to loose my my weight .plz giv me a complete diet plan n exercise so tht I can into shape.my height is 5.6". Plz telme wat shd be my weight according to my age n height. Thnx waiting 4 ur rep.

on Aug 26 2014 1:58PM Report Abuse ABEER TARIQ
  14. Ambreen start this diet plan from now it will really work to back you in shape. Do not forget to do exercise green tea and grape fruit in daily routine. thanks

on Aug 26 2014 5:48AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  15. Dear Shama as your belly did not enhance in just 10 days so how its possible it will reduce in 10 days. Here is a tip for you take half tea spoon of kalonji soak in 1/2 cup of water for whole night In the morning strain kalonji now in the kalonji water add a tsp of ispaghol mix and drink. Try this till 2-3 months or until the desired weight. Eat fish, grape fruit, cucumber, cabbage and garlic and no bakery items.

on Aug 25 2014 11:38AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  16. hello .. main bht parshan hoo .. meri age 25 hai 5'5 hoo or weigth mera 65 hai .. plz help me .

on Aug 24 2014 2:19PM Report Abuse SHAMA
  17. Follow this given diet plan you will get quick results. thanks

on Aug 23 2014 2:14PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  18. Mein 19 ki gun or mera weight 69 hai plz mujy achi si diet btao jis sy belly 10 days me km ho jay mujy uni Jana hai plz plz plz

on Aug 21 2014 8:30AM Report Abuse MAHI ALI
  19. assalam o alikum Respected sir my weight is 90kg and i am unmarried.. my height is 5'6".. its my age of marrige and now i wana loss my weight quickly.. so kindaly send me a quick and authenticated respose .. i m waiting for your lind reply.

on Aug 19 2014 4:11AM Report Abuse AMBREEN
  20. AoA....sir plz mje reply zaror krna..because m very tens...mera wght 87 hy mje 60 par bht jald lana hy....plz help me...

on Aug 15 2014 4:35AM Report Abuse SMAMA BUTT
  21. AOA my w8 is 85 and m unmarried so plz guide me how i can loos my w8 mairi shadi oct m h aur m chahti oun k maira w8 jaldi kam o jaye plz help me

on Aug 3 2014 9:49AM Report Abuse FAREEHAAMJAD
  22. a.a...i m 26 years old married and mother of two children...my weight is 85 kgs.....my main problem is that i eat during night time....biscuits, pastries etc......i just cant control it......plz plz plz help me......

on Jul 31 2014 10:49AM Report Abuse MRS WAQAS
  23. Dear Friend:AoA: mera weight 95 kg hai. hight 5.9 hai.by profession i m baker.daily activity na honay ka barbar hai....plz suggest me a diet planRegards

on Jul 31 2014 1:19AM Report Abuse WAQAS
  24. A.A............... mara weight bhoot zada ha mari age ka mutabk........... weight sa zada mara belly ha..... kuch b trick use karo tu us ka effect mari sink per hota jo k bhoot oilyy ha..........plzzz kuch asi trick baty jis sa mara weight kam ho or us ka effect b sink per na ho........or face sink ki b kuch trick bata daya............... i request u................

on Jul 18 2014 1:21PM Report Abuse KINZA ARZOO