Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. sir meri age 16 ha air mera weight 90 ha..plzz much a is I diet plan bataye k 25 kg weight loss kar sakoo.

on Oct 15 2017 6:13AM Report Abuse MUHAMMAD SAHIL
  2. AOA sir, I am 13 years , height 5'3 and weight 59.2 kg. Plz send me some tips to reduce the weight from 59.2 kg to 55 kg in 2 weeks.

on Oct 7 2017 7:21PM Report Abuse BENGALTIGERS
  3. Dear Sir,I am 21 years old, my Hight is 5.2 Feet and my weight is 55 kg. And i am doing an office job that is full time in sitting position and computer working. I am scarred that i will gain the weight. Kindly send me a good diet plan according to my job that can help me to reduce the weight and tell me some exercise that can control to gaining weight.Thanks

on Sep 13 2017 5:03AM Report Abuse RANIA
  4. Hlo sir ,my age is 18year and weight 77kg.plzz snd me proper diet plain

on Jul 29 2017 9:49AM Report Abuse FATIMAKAZMI
  5. sir,my age is 30 and weight is 86 kg.my marrige pased 6 year but i have no baby dr said that i have pcos kindly tell me how i lose my wieght give me a diet plane and also recommand me some tips for remove bally fats......

on Jun 30 2017 10:51AM Report Abuse SARA AFZAAL
  6. Hi ,I started 4 weeks ago and so far I lost 10 lbs and my BMI reduced form 27.7 to 25.99. I have an 11 months old baby and my weight is already less than what I was pre-pregnancy thanks to the diet. weightlossin3weeks.com/weight-loss

on Jun 7 2017 4:28AM Report Abuse LEYDI
  7. my age is 37 my weight is 97kg plzzz send me proper diet plain i want my to loose my weight

on Apr 28 2017 3:10AM Report Abuse KAMRAN KHAND
  8. My age is 22 and my wait is 70 plzzz send me proper diet plain aur mjse bhook bardasht nhi hoti plzz help me i want to loose my weight....

on Mar 16 2017 7:52PM Report Abuse DEEPSHIKA
  9. Aasalamoalaikum meri 24 hai aur 130 kg hai aur mera b.p be high rahta hai mujhe koi asi diet batain jis se mai weight jaldi kaam kar sakoun aur b.p be normal ho jai mujhe sweet dishes bht pasand hain aur milky bars be

on Feb 25 2017 7:11AM Report Abuse ABDUL REHMAN
  10. dear sir. kindly guide me by above prescribed diet plan how much weight aperson can reduce weight and how much time it will take. waiting for yours positive response.

on Jan 28 2017 6:24PM Report Abuse SABA
  11. aoa sir. kindly u can guide by the above prescribed diet plan how much weight we can reduce and how much time it will take.? i m waiting for response thanks

on Nov 27 2016 5:19PM Report Abuse SHIIZZ
  12. Please Sir tell me How to weight loss Tell me Diet plan

on Oct 25 2016 1:08PM Report Abuse HUZAIFA HASSAN
  13. dear sir please send me my diet plane my height is 5.10 inch and my weight is 82 KG

on Oct 8 2016 9:18AM Report Abuse MUHAMMAD BABAR KHAN
  14. Sir em nutritionist here in multan.as au suggested in your diet plan same meal for lunch n same for dinner, as I think if you suggest with variations, so it may appeal to the person.there is also another tea include ginger and grean tea.

on Oct 2 2016 12:46PM Report Abuse IQRA KHALID ASGHAR
  15. Another option is the blue fat freeze system which helped me lose 3 inches around my waist in 2 months while resting at home. But consult a doctor before using this kit.

on Sep 10 2016 7:34AM Report Abuse FARHAN
  16. Aoa!! Meri age 20 hai or weight 84kg nd my height is 5.7.. plz mujy ek proper diet plan batae kindly!!!

on Sep 8 2016 8:03PM Report Abuse MARYAM
  17. salam sir i am 15 year old and my weight is 70 plz sir help me i need a good diet plan soon weight loss

on Jul 27 2016 11:36AM Report Abuse SONY
  18. As Salaam O ElakumWe are offering "Fresh Dried Stevia Leaves".We are growing STEVIA now in Pakistan for last 5 years or so.Please note STEVIA is a Natural Sugar Substitute, now being used world over. In Japan

on Jul 21 2016 6:32AM Report Abuse MUHAMMAD AZAM NAZIR SHEIKH
  19. Salam sir..me married hon nd meri ik beti hy jo 1 year ki hy..mera cesarean hoa tha us k bad weight kafi ziada ho gaya hy..meri height 5.5 hy nd weight 70 hy age 30 years .ap plz kuch bata din k me kesy weight lose karon...

on Jul 20 2016 10:02AM Report Abuse SHUMAILA
  20. Aoa uper Kia film story likhi ha diet plan hi dia ha.

on Jul 16 2016 1:12AM Report Abuse KASHIF
  21. ASSLAM O ALIKUM i m 27 and my weight is 92 i want to lose my weight but it so dificult for me plzzz help me sir i need a diet plan soon

on Jul 14 2016 7:45PM Report Abuse KIRAN
  22. ASSALAM O ALIKUM SIR I WANT TO LOSE MY WEIGHT ... I m 20 years and my weight is 86 I want to lose 30 kg ... so plzz tell properly diet plan .... I have very busy routine I can't do walk or exercise. ...

on Jun 15 2016 10:28PM Report Abuse MARYAM
  23. Sir i m 19 years nd my weight is 78 i want to lose upto 30 kg plz snd me a diet plan......plzz i hv vry bzy routine so i cant do walk and exercises

on May 29 2016 10:21AM Report Abuse SAIQA
  24. helllo sir .. my age is 19 years nd my weight is 70 kg plzzz sir help to weight losss ... i need a good diet plan soon weight loss

on May 21 2016 3:51PM Report Abuse SAMEEN
  25. hello dr. hope you're fine.. my name is zain and i'm 20 years old.. so, mene puchna tha k ham apny diet plan me doodh(milk) ka use kr skty hen kia..?

on May 21 2016 12:46AM Report Abuse ZAINRULES2