Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. Dear sir,i am vericose veins paitent becoz of excess weight so pl help me ask for diet plan for day. thanks

on Nov 22 2015 3:15AM Report Abuse KAPIL JADHAV
  2. assalam u alaikum meri age 18 years hay height 5.9 hay weight 65 kg mujay belly fat lose karnay kay liya economical home remedies chahiya

on Oct 30 2015 2:00AM Report Abuse MARYAM KHAN
  3. Hi sir my age is 13 my weight is 60 I want to slim and my height is 4.4

on Oct 15 2015 1:57AM Report Abuse DUAAKHAN
  4. My age is 15 my height is 5.4 my weight is 78 I need deit plan (pakistani)

on Oct 14 2015 12:47AM Report Abuse MAHNOOR KHATTAK
  5. asalamualikum sir.....i am 19 with weight 87kgs....i need your guidance to loss my weight..please send me an effective diet plan ...i shall be highly obliged

on Oct 11 2015 3:12AM Report Abuse RAMSHA
  6. hey dr khuram em hareem shafaq n i am a huge fan of u becz ur tips n advices r very useful plzzz help me i need ur help n my weight is 80kg my age is 19 n height5.5 n plzz email me a very effectable diet plan becz i want to lose my weight n plzz kindly tell me about ur clinic in lahore with timings

on Oct 5 2015 5:12PM Report Abuse HAREEMSHAFAQ
  7. A.A Thanx alot for the beneficial article which we really need. As I already have mentioned,these wont help us loose weight only but these tips are required to keep our sugar and BP level normal as well,and good following these good health ... good life :)

on Sep 28 2015 12:39PM Report Abuse ONLINE QURAN CLASSES FOR KIDS
  8. Sir I m 22 years old .my weight is 96 kg .my height is 5.5.I m very upset plz suggest me a diet plan..plz

on Sep 20 2015 4:51PM Report Abuse AMMARA
  9. Salamualiukum, I'm 19 years old my height is 5'5.5 and my weight is 79 kg. Please suggest me a diet plan and exercise routine to follow, Plus I need a diet plan that is easy to follow like easy to make and with the timings too. I have two months to loose at least 13 kg please help. Please email me, I need to loose weight asap.

on Sep 15 2015 4:03PM Report Abuse FARYAL
  10. Salam sir i m 23 years old nd my hight is 5.3fts. My waight is 64kgs plz mujhy easy nd quick waight lose dite plane bta dyn. Thnx

on Sep 10 2015 7:10AM Report Abuse MRS MOHSIN
  11. Aoa sir, Kindly help me for losing my 30 year old my weight is 118 kg highes 5.10 hai...Please advise diet plan because after 3 month meri shadi hai.. Waiting for your kind response ..

on Sep 1 2015 4:02AM Report Abuse MUHAMMAD SALMAN
  12. Salam Dr sahab mae buhat koshish ki ap se bath krni ki par bath nae hoty I m 20 years old air mera weight 65 kg hy mery shade by plzzzzzz mera help kareee

on Aug 18 2015 8:40AM Report Abuse MAHEEN
  13. dear sir i am 20 years and my weight is 76.. plz help me plz suggest me diet plan..plz help me to reduce weight.plzz plz plz send me an effective diet plan i am very worried about my weight.

on Aug 16 2015 1:29AM Report Abuse ARSHIA
  14. sir i have 2 babies with operation my height is 5f and age is 26 plz tell me easy and quick weigh loss diet plan.

on Aug 15 2015 2:05PM Report Abuse MADIHA AWAIS
  15. Hey Dr.khuram I'm very upset.main 4 years say weight loss karny ki koshish kar raha hu magar koi fark nahe par raha our Zara sa bhi loss nahe ho raha so plzzzzzzzzzzz mujy diet plan our weight loss Medicion bata dy plzzzzzzzzz?? and I'm 22 years old our din ba din weight ziada hota ja raha hai main daily walk our twister bhi karta hu

on Aug 10 2015 2:55PM Report Abuse HASSAN
  16. Dear Arsam, kindly write "diet plan" in search box, you will find there different diet plans. Follow according to your need.

on Aug 4 2015 2:10PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  17. Hi sir mara masla ya hai ab mara weight kam nahe ho raha hai 2 sal sa ma na koi 2 sal ma apna w8 105 sa 78 kg per lai hon per sir ab kam nahe ho raha gym 5 sal sa ja rahe hon kyun k mujhko gym karnay ma bohat maza aata hai please sir help me our mara bus pait ka masla hai please koi Madison ya kuch bhi ho bat da ma 36 sal. Hon sahdi nahe hoe hai please help me thanks

on Aug 2 2015 3:38PM Report Abuse SUMAIRA
  18. Sir kindly send me an diet plan to lose weight ,although fitness is not effected by it. Plz sir I am very worried. Age 16 weight 76 height 5'4"

on Aug 2 2015 10:14AM Report Abuse ARSAM
  19. Dear Ammar, lemonade works good with empty stomach.

on Jul 29 2015 3:41PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  20. I heard lemon plays a vital role in reducing weight. I go for jogging so before jogging, should I drink a glass of lemonade or is it harmful to drink lemon juice with empty stomach?

on Jul 29 2015 12:04PM Report Abuse AMMAR
  21. Hi, I am 34 years and my weight is 65 kg. I have two kids and the weight is so stubborn now. I just want to lose 7kg. can you please just me a good diet plan to reduce weight in 2 or 3 months. thanks

on Jul 23 2015 10:28PM Report Abuse SABI
  22. I am 17 year old and my wieght is 77 please help me how I lose my to 40's thnakyou

on Jul 7 2015 6:54PM Report Abuse OHADRAZA
  23. I am just 17 years old n my weight is 70 kg help me to reduce my weight to 45 kg plzz i am so worried about my weight recomend me exercise for legs n belly

on Jul 5 2015 8:35PM Report Abuse FAJJAR