Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

English Recipe
Viewed: 64889 times
Article
Viewed: 19984 times
Article
Viewed: 21913 times
Article
Viewed: 110146 times
  • Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. Yes, this diet plan is for everyone but besides this diet plan she should do more physical activities like cycling skipping and running will help her to reduce weight quicly . Do exercise for minimum 1 hour daily.

on Feb 28 2015 4:09AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  2. Hi sir my daughter is just 12 years.old and hwr weight is 90 kg do u really think tjis will work on her i teally want her to lose weight from the last few days she had been quite stressed about her being obese

on Feb 27 2015 1:45PM Report Abuse MARIAM'S MOM
  3. Mehreen follow this diet plan regularly till weight lose.

on Feb 14 2015 9:42AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  4. mra pait bara h bht koshish ki mgr kam nai hota plz koi gharelu tips btay

on Feb 12 2015 9:38PM Report Abuse MEHREEN
  5. Respected Dr Sahib, apke program boht achy lugte hn bri dyr se khahish thi ap se guidline loin usy obey kroin.meri shaddi ko 2 sal ho gie hn...Shadi se pehly 78kg tha apka green tea wala nuskha use kiea tha.meri age 30 year hight 5 weight 90 kg.I suffuring in PCOS.I have no any baby.plz guide me weight lose and samart belly.to control pcos..............Thankx I am very thankful to you for this great kindness.

on Jan 7 2015 3:47AM Report Abuse AIRA FATIMA
  6. My waist size has increased from 31 to 34.5 inches. I only do breakfast

on Dec 26 2014 1:47PM Report Abuse HARIS SHAHID
  7. Send me the dite plan w8 is 110 kg

on Dec 24 2014 1:31PM Report Abuse YOUSAF
  8. Manisha take walnut peanuts eggplant soy tofu beans peas chickpeas instead of white and red meat. thanks

on Dec 10 2014 2:04PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  9. Hi dr khrram pls ap mj y bato k m nonveg k badly m kay use karo asli m vegetarian hoon pls mj zaroor bato diet plan k bary m

on Dec 9 2014 8:04AM Report Abuse MANISHA
  10. i'm 18 years old,my height is 5'4'' (female) and my weight is 72kg. I have asthema and PCOS :'( many people have said me that running and jumping rope is not good for my uterus ..Ido soooomchh diet and walk too bt my weight doesn't reduce from 67 ! pleaseee guide me a healthy diet plan and also tell that can I run and jump the rope as I love these exercises!

on Dec 4 2014 1:30AM Report Abuse HIRA AYYUB
  11. Asalmolikom My age is 31 male and Hight is 5'-5" and wight is 93 Kg Please Suggest me diat that i loss 5 Kg per Month.....Thanks

on Nov 15 2014 3:50AM Report Abuse TANVEERZEB
  12. age 18 hight 5.4 n wight iz 70 plz tel me hz m loss my wght

on Nov 9 2014 9:19PM Report Abuse SONIYA
  13. Hello Sir, i am 34 years old,height 5.10 and my weight is 120 kg, i am a teacher. i am facing serious problems plz help me by suggesting some rapid and effective solution to reduce my weight and oblige.

on Oct 18 2014 12:36PM Report Abuse AAMIR
  14. em emaan my weight is not so much but mere stomach ki shape baahr ki trf zeda hai like jesy phula hwa mjhy smjh nai aata kia krun? plz mjhy aesi diet suggest karen k mera prob solve hojaye plzz

on Oct 17 2014 12:49AM Report Abuse EMAAN
  15. Plz tel me k myn apna weight kese loss krun meri age 25 hy aur weight 75 kg.. M worried about my weight.. Plz tel me what I should do.. Plz muje btaen..

on Sep 21 2014 7:05AM Report Abuse IMAN
  16. Nadia, follow this diet plan regularly for good results.

on Sep 21 2014 3:46AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  17. Aoa. .Sir I m in 24 year age and 5.2 hight. .my weight is 70. ...Please suggest me what I do for reduce weight

on Sep 19 2014 12:55AM Report Abuse NADIA
  18. Sir, my age is 21, height is 5.2 and my weight is 60, i want to reduce my weight plz suggest me a diet plan... i will be very thankful to uuuu....

on Sep 18 2014 3:18PM Report Abuse ANU
  19. Saima you should ask to your doctor to make a diet plan for you.

on Sep 17 2014 11:01AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  20. Sir, My age is 36 height is 4.9 and my weight is 69 kg, I am a type 2 diabetes, please tell me weight loss plan. I want to conceive my doctor says that I should loss 5kg my weight.please help me sirRegards,

on Sep 17 2014 6:08AM Report Abuse SAIMA
  21. Dr.khurrum .....is there any side effect of the diet tea????? i mean iss ki taseer bht grm hai so iss sy maida grm na ho jae... and one more thing how to use this... please reply as fast as you can

on Sep 8 2014 8:34AM Report Abuse Guest
  22. A.o.a my age is 31 years old and i am married and have four children my weight is 85 and i want to loss the weight at earliest as possible please tell me about that i will be very thankful to you Regards

on Sep 7 2014 7:24AM Report Abuse MRS YASIN
  23. I am 20 years old girl... my weight is 60kgs i want to reduce it so kindly help me ... i am a university student and have a very tough routine so suggest me a diet plan which will go with my university routine

on Sep 7 2014 6:53AM Report Abuse Guest
  24. Itx.amaxing diEt plan .

on Sep 6 2014 12:45PM Report Abuse FILZA
  25. Aoa dr khurrum I m 26 yrs old my weight is 85 kg . I m married nd a mother of 2 children.i want to loose my my weight .plz giv me a complete diet plan n exercise so tht I can into shape.my height is 5.6". Plz telme wat shd be my weight according to my age n height. Thnx waiting 4 ur rep.

on Aug 26 2014 1:58PM Report Abuse ABEER TARIQ