Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. I am 17 year old and my wieght is 77 please help me how I lose my to 40's thnakyou

on Jul 7 2015 6:54PM Report Abuse OHADRAZA
  2. I am just 17 years old n my weight is 70 kg help me to reduce my weight to 45 kg plzz i am so worried about my weight recomend me exercise for legs n belly

on Jul 5 2015 8:35PM Report Abuse FAJJAR
  3. Help me plzZzzz my wieght is 64 and I m only 13 years old p

on Jun 24 2015 4:48PM Report Abuse BUSHRA AKHTAR
  4. Dear Sandhya

on Jun 18 2015 8:32AM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  5. Hello mera weight56 h mai kaise weight loose kro help me

on Jun 17 2015 9:44PM Report Abuse MERIYUMNISHA
  6. plZz help me my weight is 65 n em 19 years old i want best diet plan could u plzz send me

on Jun 17 2015 5:22AM Report Abuse SANDHYA
  7. Sir I m 190pounds and 5'5" how can I grow taller I am a teenager.Also my diet contains a lot of carbsWhen every. Don't have carbs I feel weakI eat typical Pakistani foodPlease help thank you

on Jun 16 2015 1:10AM Report Abuse SAAQIB
  8. Dear Usman, kindly check your email, we have send a diet tie on your provided email address.

on Jun 9 2015 8:40AM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  9. i am very upset with my weight. please help me sort out. i am 22 years old and my weight is 83 Kg. please help me.....

on Jun 7 2015 9:43AM Report Abuse USMAN
  10. Hello Sir, i wanna be help for my sister that she is very upset for their weight, it's age just 19 and weight is 80KG, please tell me about the diet plan and message cream and any solution tu reduce weight lose, please send me immediately.I'll be very thankful to you ^_^

on Jun 6 2015 12:23AM Report Abuse SALMAN
  11. Hi,sir my height is 5.4,weight 90kgs,my age 27year I m worried abt my weight plz rlp me sir how to loss my weight

on Jun 5 2015 3:29AM Report Abuse DHANRAJ
  12. Qamar, you can follow the above diet plan and also do walk daily.

on Jun 1 2015 3:03PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  13. Sir I m 18 years old and my waight is 85 kgKinly tell me a best dite plane for meQamarnaqvi61@gmail.comI m waiting

on May 31 2015 2:10PM Report Abuse QAMAR
  14. Naveed, tips to increase height has been send on your provided email address.

on Apr 20 2015 8:00AM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  15. AoA sir,My height is 5.5 did you please give me any tips to increase my height ...waiting your reply

on Apr 20 2015 1:00AM Report Abuse NAVEED
  16. Dear i am 27 years, my height is 5.8 my weight is 68 kg. i want t lose weight ASAP. Can you please suggest me diet plan ?waiting for ur reply...

on Apr 9 2015 3:13AM Report Abuse Guest
  17. salam .I am 35 and my weight is 85 kg.i want a good and effective diet plan to loose atleast 20 lbs.please help .I got thyroid problem due to which I gained that much weight.

on Apr 2 2015 2:53PM Report Abuse UROOJ
  18. Hi ..my weight is 93kg my age 22 d...height5.4 .. Last year i loose 30 kg in 8 months but main jab b weight loose krti hon main usko maintain nai rakh pati please give me some suggestion to control my weight

on Apr 1 2015 1:09PM Report Abuse HOORIA MAQSOOD
  19. Haloo sir..I m 20 yrs old and my weight is 85 kgz.. i am very tensed...Plzzz suggest me different diet plans as i want to loose 15 kgs in 3 months...Plzzzzzz sir i am anciously waiting

on Mar 29 2015 11:09PM Report Abuse MAHAM NAVEED
  20. Hello, sir am 23 year girl am weight in 65 kg so all of you kindal or kalaikuraga *my boy frend aviod me so please sir help me on 10 to 15 kg weight loss(medil class family so budget claimed food) pls help me sir

on Mar 28 2015 1:44AM Report Abuse JANAKI
  21. SalamI'm just 20 years old nd my weight is 86 kgPlease recommend me better diet I want to reduce my weight b'coz my brothers wedding is near tooNd please tell me about that what is ideal weight for me Thankx

on Mar 14 2015 1:11PM Report Abuse LAL
  22. Yes, this diet plan is for everyone but besides this diet plan she should do more physical activities like cycling skipping and running will help her to reduce weight quicly . Do exercise for minimum 1 hour daily.

on Feb 28 2015 4:09AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  23. Hi sir my daughter is just 12 years.old and hwr weight is 90 kg do u really think tjis will work on her i teally want her to lose weight from the last few days she had been quite stressed about her being obese

on Feb 27 2015 1:45PM Report Abuse MARIAM'S MOM
  24. Mehreen follow this diet plan regularly till weight lose.

on Feb 14 2015 9:42AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM