Grocery Shop | Mehndi Shop | Spice Shop | Beauty Shop | Join | Sign In | Submit Recipe

Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

English Recipe
Viewed: 43119 times
Article
Viewed: 12791 times
Article
Viewed: 11486 times
Article
Viewed: 70553 times
  • Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. Emaan, links are send on your provided email address.

on Mar 5 2014 12:10PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  2. aoa my wght is 76 kg hgt 5ft 2 inch main apna wght loss karna chahti hon mainy phly bhi kafi kch kiya h ab mera wght aik dum ziyada hota jara h plz mjh acha sa diet plan btain plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thnx

on Mar 4 2014 9:02AM Report Abuse EMAAM
  3. aoa my wght is 80 kg hgt hai 5ft 2 inch main apna wght loss krna chahti hun 2 mnths m 10 kg mujhe diet plan bataen jo faidamand ho mry lie .thanks

on Feb 10 2014 6:44AM Report Abuse RIFFAT
  4. Aslam o alaikum I m maried and my weight is increasing now my weight is 80 kindly tell me diet and give me suggestion

on Jan 9 2014 3:29AM Report Abuse RAFIA ASHFAQUE
  5. respected sir! i am a school teacher. my weight is 88 kg and age is 23 years. my height is 5 ft 6". please suggest me any thing that will work like a magic for me. i am committed to lose weight. for that, i am willing to do exercise as well. so plzzzzzzz suggest me best diet plan plus exercise plan so thAT I CAN LOSE 20 KGS within 2 months. waiting for reply.....

on Jan 5 2014 10:59AM Report Abuse SOFIA KHALID
  6. hay may name is saim myri omar 17 sal hai mojy wzan km karny ka koi trika btay plz

on Nov 17 2013 4:50AM Report Abuse SAIM
  7. aslam o alakum.. muj ap ka show boht pasand hai. mene ap k show me 3 october ko call ki thi muj abi tak mra diet plan ni btaya.. weight 71 age 53 height 5.1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz muj contact kray. thanx

on Oct 28 2013 8:36AM Report Abuse SIMI
  8. dr khurram i am 16 yrs old my weight is 70 plz mera lower part aur belly bohat fat hain plz tell me a simple diet i cannot afford such diet plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

on Oct 3 2013 9:47AM Report Abuse SULMAN
  9. if u guys really need to loose weight, within a month then follow my diet plan :morning (breakfast) : green tea without sugar , 2 boiled eggs without yolk and a bowl of salad Afternoon (Lunch) : 1 bowl of boiled red / white beans without salt and a bowl of salad mix fruits Night (Dinner) : 2 pieces of boiled / steam chicken , green tea without sugar , and a bowl of some mix fruits NOTE : cut off oil , yogurt , sweets , fat stuff , bakery items etc ..that's all folks , within a week u'll get your results

on Sep 30 2013 7:46AM Report Abuse ABDUL KHALIQ
  10. my wt 140 ht 5.5 ihav pco or harmonal imbalance issue pl tell me its sol.thanks

on Sep 22 2013 5:26AM Report Abuse TAHNEAT ZIA
  11. Hmmm Its Good Enough i guess,,,,,,, i ll try it !

on Sep 1 2013 2:17AM Report Abuse MUNAZZA
  12. plz tell me diet teas ingredients in urdu.

on Aug 28 2013 6:38AM Report Abuse MRS TANVIR
  13. I like this recipy but instead of chicken cant we eat salad

on Aug 28 2013 12:41AM Report Abuse YASMIN
  14. Somi, weight loss remedies have send on your provided email address.

on Aug 20 2013 6:00PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  15. sir mri age 24 h or mera weight 80 h hight 5.4 h me boht ziyada worried hun pls kch aesa batae k mera weight jaldi kam ho jae meri eid k bad shadi h

on Aug 19 2013 2:07AM Report Abuse SOMI
  16. hi, every one, i also want to lose weight quickly and i found an amazing detoxification plan for 15 days and after that you will not only lose in pounds but also in inches. if you want to have it then u can email me at ayesh.jia@yahoo.com

on Aug 13 2013 11:18PM Report Abuse AYESH
  17. a.o.a mera weight 80 or hieght 5ft hai muje weight loose karna hai 6 month tak meri shahdi hai plz have any suggation this problem

on Aug 7 2013 6:07AM Report Abuse SHAHER BANO
  18. Aoa. I am hira. My age is 18 and height is 5.6 but the issue is with my weight. I am 111kg and my parents r very woried about me. Kindly suggest me s0methng benificl

on Jul 15 2013 4:08AM Report Abuse Guest
  19. I,am 12 year old my weight is 40to45 i want to lose my weight

on Jun 12 2013 10:52AM Report Abuse SHISHIR GOTEL
  20. nice plan but the diet tea has very bad taste ugggggggggg because there is ginger

on Jun 12 2013 7:48AM Report Abuse AREEJ TARIQ
  21. dr khurum i need ur help my weight is 100 kg

on Jun 8 2013 12:21PM Report Abuse RAZA
  22. AOA, sir my age is 25, my hieght is 5.2 and my weight is 65. sir i want to loose 15 kgs please suggest me a diet and excercise plan

on May 24 2013 1:27PM Report Abuse MOHAMMAD SALEEM
  23. Hi sir mera weight 85 hai,i'm 17 years oldand my height is 5.3. I want to reduce my weight ...... plz suggest a diet plan, and tell me some tip to reduce my thighs

on May 8 2013 8:48AM Report Abuse AYESHA
  24. Great tip. With healthy food choices coupled with proper exercise, you can lose weight fast.

on May 6 2013 1:32PM Report Abuse BOOT CAMP GOLD COAST
  25. Gia, replace with fruits and vegetables.

on May 1 2013 4:15PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM