Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. Salam Dr sahab mae buhat koshish ki ap se bath krni ki par bath nae hoty I m 20 years old air mera weight 65 kg hy mery shade by plzzzzzz mera help kareee

on Aug 18 2015 8:40AM Report Abuse MAHEEN
  2. dear sir i am 20 years and my weight is 76.. plz help me plz suggest me diet plan..plz help me to reduce weight.plzz plz plz send me an effective diet plan i am very worried about my weight.

on Aug 16 2015 1:29AM Report Abuse ARSHIA
  3. sir i have 2 babies with operation my height is 5f and age is 26 plz tell me easy and quick weigh loss diet plan.

on Aug 15 2015 2:05PM Report Abuse MADIHA AWAIS
  4. Hey Dr.khuram I'm very upset.main 4 years say weight loss karny ki koshish kar raha hu magar koi fark nahe par raha our Zara sa bhi loss nahe ho raha so plzzzzzzzzzzz mujy diet plan our weight loss Medicion bata dy plzzzzzzzzz?? and I'm 22 years old our din ba din weight ziada hota ja raha hai main daily walk our twister bhi karta hu

on Aug 10 2015 2:55PM Report Abuse HASSAN
  5. Dear Arsam, kindly write "diet plan" in search box, you will find there different diet plans. Follow according to your need.

on Aug 4 2015 2:10PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  6. Hi sir mara masla ya hai ab mara weight kam nahe ho raha hai 2 sal sa ma na koi 2 sal ma apna w8 105 sa 78 kg per lai hon per sir ab kam nahe ho raha gym 5 sal sa ja rahe hon kyun k mujhko gym karnay ma bohat maza aata hai please sir help me our mara bus pait ka masla hai please koi Madison ya kuch bhi ho bat da ma 36 sal. Hon sahdi nahe hoe hai please help me thanks

on Aug 2 2015 3:38PM Report Abuse SUMAIRA
  7. Sir kindly send me an diet plan to lose weight ,although fitness is not effected by it. Plz sir I am very worried. Age 16 weight 76 height 5'4"

on Aug 2 2015 10:14AM Report Abuse ARSAM
  8. Dear Ammar, lemonade works good with empty stomach.

on Jul 29 2015 3:41PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  9. I heard lemon plays a vital role in reducing weight. I go for jogging so before jogging, should I drink a glass of lemonade or is it harmful to drink lemon juice with empty stomach?

on Jul 29 2015 12:04PM Report Abuse AMMAR
  10. Hi, I am 34 years and my weight is 65 kg. I have two kids and the weight is so stubborn now. I just want to lose 7kg. can you please just me a good diet plan to reduce weight in 2 or 3 months. thanks

on Jul 23 2015 10:28PM Report Abuse SABI
  11. I am 17 year old and my wieght is 77 please help me how I lose my to 40's thnakyou

on Jul 7 2015 6:54PM Report Abuse OHADRAZA
  12. I am just 17 years old n my weight is 70 kg help me to reduce my weight to 45 kg plzz i am so worried about my weight recomend me exercise for legs n belly

on Jul 5 2015 8:35PM Report Abuse FAJJAR
  13. Help me plzZzzz my wieght is 64 and I m only 13 years old p

on Jun 24 2015 4:48PM Report Abuse BUSHRA AKHTAR
  14. Dear Sandhya

on Jun 18 2015 8:32AM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  15. Hello mera weight56 h mai kaise weight loose kro help me

on Jun 17 2015 9:44PM Report Abuse MERIYUMNISHA
  16. plZz help me my weight is 65 n em 19 years old i want best diet plan could u plzz send me

on Jun 17 2015 5:22AM Report Abuse SANDHYA
  17. Sir I m 190pounds and 5'5" how can I grow taller I am a teenager.Also my diet contains a lot of carbsWhen every. Don't have carbs I feel weakI eat typical Pakistani foodPlease help thank you

on Jun 16 2015 1:10AM Report Abuse SAAQIB
  18. Dear Usman, kindly check your email, we have send a diet tie on your provided email address.

on Jun 9 2015 8:40AM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  19. i am very upset with my weight. please help me sort out. i am 22 years old and my weight is 83 Kg. please help me.....

on Jun 7 2015 9:43AM Report Abuse USMAN
  20. Hello Sir, i wanna be help for my sister that she is very upset for their weight, it's age just 19 and weight is 80KG, please tell me about the diet plan and message cream and any solution tu reduce weight lose, please send me immediately.I'll be very thankful to you ^_^

on Jun 6 2015 12:23AM Report Abuse SALMAN
  21. Hi,sir my height is 5.4,weight 90kgs,my age 27year I m worried abt my weight plz rlp me sir how to loss my weight

on Jun 5 2015 3:29AM Report Abuse DHANRAJ
  22. Qamar, you can follow the above diet plan and also do walk daily.

on Jun 1 2015 3:03PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  23. Sir I m 18 years old and my waight is 85 kgKinly tell me a best dite plane for meQamarnaqvi61@gmail.comI m waiting

on May 31 2015 2:10PM Report Abuse QAMAR
  24. Naveed, tips to increase height has been send on your provided email address.

on Apr 20 2015 8:00AM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  25. AoA sir,My height is 5.5 did you please give me any tips to increase my height ...waiting your reply

on Apr 20 2015 1:00AM Report Abuse NAVEED