Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. Sir i m 19 years nd my weight is 78 i want to lose upto 30 kg plz snd me a diet plan......plzz i hv vry bzy routine so i cant do walk and exercises

on May 29 2016 10:21AM Report Abuse SAIQA
  2. helllo sir .. my age is 19 years nd my weight is 70 kg plzzz sir help to weight losss ... i need a good diet plan soon weight loss

on May 21 2016 3:51PM Report Abuse SAMEEN
  3. hello dr. hope you're fine.. my name is zain and i'm 20 years old.. so, mene puchna tha k ham apny diet plan me doodh(milk) ka use kr skty hen kia..?

on May 21 2016 12:46AM Report Abuse ZAINRULES2
  4. Hi am 16 yers old girl.i think am becoming very fat but i cant make time for my exercise.plese suggest me when should i do it.

on Mar 4 2016 3:02AM Report Abuse PUSPITA
  5. Hi am 16 yers old girl.i think am becoming very fat but i cant make time for my exercise.plese suggest me when should i do it.

on Mar 4 2016 3:01AM Report Abuse PUSPITA
  6. Asslamo aliku Dr sh I want to reduce my weight within a month .I am 25 years old and unmarried girl with 87 kg weight.my belly is very fat plz give me suggestions and diet plan for it .I am thankful to u plz sr

on Feb 23 2016 12:59PM Report Abuse MALIHA
  7. Hi, i am 30 years old. My weight is 108 kg. i want to reduce 40KG in my weight. how can i do it. please suggest diet plan for me. thanks Sir

on Feb 3 2016 11:54PM Report Abuse KHADAM WATTOO
  8. salam, i am 21 years and i have 75 kg weight my height is 5'3.5'' i want to back in shape what should i do ?

on Jan 14 2016 2:02PM Report Abuse SUMIYYA
  9. Dear Sir,My Age is 26 year and My Weight 94 kgs. MY Height 5.9" so please help ask plan for daythasnks

on Dec 25 2015 11:32PM Report Abuse NILESH
  10. Salam sir..me married hon nd meri ik beti hy jo 1 year ki hy..mera cesarean hoa tha us k bad weight kafi ziada ho gaya hy..meri height 5.5 hy nd weight 86 hy..ap plz kuch bata din k me kesy weight lose karon..

on Dec 22 2015 12:03AM Report Abuse SUMAIRA
  11. Dear sir,i am vericose veins paitent becoz of excess weight so pl help me ask for diet plan for day. thanks

on Nov 22 2015 3:15AM Report Abuse KAPIL JADHAV
  12. assalam u alaikum meri age 18 years hay height 5.9 hay weight 65 kg mujay belly fat lose karnay kay liya economical home remedies chahiya

on Oct 30 2015 2:00AM Report Abuse MARYAM KHAN
  13. Hi sir my age is 13 my weight is 60 I want to slim and my height is 4.4

on Oct 15 2015 1:57AM Report Abuse DUAAKHAN
  14. My age is 15 my height is 5.4 my weight is 78 I need deit plan (pakistani)

on Oct 14 2015 12:47AM Report Abuse MAHNOOR KHATTAK
  15. asalamualikum sir.....i am 19 with weight 87kgs....i need your guidance to loss my weight..please send me an effective diet plan ...i shall be highly obliged

on Oct 11 2015 3:12AM Report Abuse RAMSHA
  16. hey dr khuram em hareem shafaq n i am a huge fan of u becz ur tips n advices r very useful plzzz help me i need ur help n my weight is 80kg my age is 19 n height5.5 n plzz email me a very effectable diet plan becz i want to lose my weight n plzz kindly tell me about ur clinic in lahore with timings

on Oct 5 2015 5:12PM Report Abuse HAREEMSHAFAQ
  17. A.A Thanx alot for the beneficial article which we really need. As I already have mentioned,these wont help us loose weight only but these tips are required to keep our sugar and BP level normal as well,and good digestion.so following these good health ... good life :)

on Sep 28 2015 12:39PM Report Abuse ONLINE QURAN CLASSES FOR KIDS
  18. Sir I m 22 years old .my weight is 96 kg .my height is 5.5.I m very upset plz suggest me a diet plan..plz

on Sep 20 2015 4:51PM Report Abuse AMMARA
  19. Salamualiukum, I'm 19 years old my height is 5'5.5 and my weight is 79 kg. Please suggest me a diet plan and exercise routine to follow, Plus I need a diet plan that is easy to follow like easy to make and with the timings too. I have two months to loose at least 13 kg please help. Please email me, I need to loose weight asap.

on Sep 15 2015 4:03PM Report Abuse FARYAL
  20. Salam sir i m 23 years old nd my hight is 5.3fts. My waight is 64kgs plz mujhy easy nd quick waight lose dite plane bta dyn. Thnx

on Sep 10 2015 7:10AM Report Abuse MRS MOHSIN
  21. Aoa sir, Kindly help me for losing my weight.im 30 year old my weight is 118 kg highes 5.10 hai...Please advise diet plan because after 3 month meri shadi hai.. Waiting for your kind response ..

on Sep 1 2015 4:02AM Report Abuse MUHAMMAD SALMAN
  22. Salam Dr sahab mae buhat koshish ki ap se bath krni ki par bath nae hoty I m 20 years old air mera weight 65 kg hy mery shade by plzzzzzz mera help kareee

on Aug 18 2015 8:40AM Report Abuse MAHEEN
  23. dear sir i am 20 years and my weight is 76.. plz help me plz suggest me diet plan..plz help me to reduce weight.plzz plz plz send me an effective diet plan i am very worried about my weight.

on Aug 16 2015 1:29AM Report Abuse ARSHIA
  24. sir i have 2 babies with operation my height is 5f and age is 26 plz tell me easy and quick weigh loss diet plan.

on Aug 15 2015 2:05PM Report Abuse MADIHA AWAIS
  25. Hey Dr.khuram I'm very upset.main 4 years say weight loss karny ki koshish kar raha hu magar koi fark nahe par raha our Zara sa bhi loss nahe ho raha so plzzzzzzzzzzz mujy diet plan our weight loss Medicion bata dy plzzzzzzzzz?? and I'm 22 years old our din ba din weight ziada hota ja raha hai main daily walk our twister bhi karta hu

on Aug 10 2015 2:55PM Report Abuse HASSAN