Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. Naveed, tips to increase height has been send on your provided email address.

on Apr 20 2015 8:00AM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  2. AoA sir,My height is 5.5 did you please give me any tips to increase my height ...waiting your reply

on Apr 20 2015 1:00AM Report Abuse NAVEED
  3. Dear i am 27 years, my height is 5.8 my weight is 68 kg. i want t lose weight ASAP. Can you please suggest me diet plan ?waiting for ur reply...

on Apr 9 2015 3:13AM Report Abuse Guest
  4. salam .I am 35 and my weight is 85 kg.i want a good and effective diet plan to loose atleast 20 lbs.please help .I got thyroid problem due to which I gained that much weight.

on Apr 2 2015 2:53PM Report Abuse UROOJ
  5. Hi ..my weight is 93kg my age 22 d...height5.4 .. Last year i loose 30 kg in 8 months but main jab b weight loose krti hon main usko maintain nai rakh pati please give me some suggestion to control my weight

on Apr 1 2015 1:09PM Report Abuse HOORIA MAQSOOD
  6. Haloo sir..I m 20 yrs old and my weight is 85 kgz.. i am very tensed...Plzzz suggest me different diet plans as i want to loose 15 kgs in 3 months...Plzzzzzz sir i am anciously waiting

on Mar 29 2015 11:09PM Report Abuse MAHAM NAVEED
  7. Hello, sir am 23 year girl am weight in 65 kg so all of you kindal or kalaikuraga *my boy frend aviod me so please sir help me on 10 to 15 kg weight loss(medil class family so budget claimed food) pls help me sir

on Mar 28 2015 1:44AM Report Abuse JANAKI
  8. SalamI'm just 20 years old nd my weight is 86 kgPlease recommend me better diet I want to reduce my weight b'coz my brothers wedding is near tooNd please tell me about that what is ideal weight for me Thankx

on Mar 14 2015 1:11PM Report Abuse LAL
  9. Yes, this diet plan is for everyone but besides this diet plan she should do more physical activities like cycling skipping and running will help her to reduce weight quicly . Do exercise for minimum 1 hour daily.

on Feb 28 2015 4:09AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  10. Hi sir my daughter is just 12 years.old and hwr weight is 90 kg do u really think tjis will work on her i teally want her to lose weight from the last few days she had been quite stressed about her being obese

on Feb 27 2015 1:45PM Report Abuse MARIAM'S MOM
  11. Mehreen follow this diet plan regularly till weight lose.

on Feb 14 2015 9:42AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  12. mra pait bara h bht koshish ki mgr kam nai hota plz koi gharelu tips btay

on Feb 12 2015 9:38PM Report Abuse MEHREEN
  13. Respected Dr Sahib, apke program boht achy lugte hn bri dyr se khahish thi ap se guidline loin usy obey kroin.meri shaddi ko 2 sal ho gie hn...Shadi se pehly 78kg tha apka green tea wala nuskha use kiea tha.meri age 30 year hight 5 weight 90 kg.I suffuring in PCOS.I have no any baby.plz guide me weight lose and samart belly.to control pcos..............Thankx I am very thankful to you for this great kindness.

on Jan 7 2015 3:47AM Report Abuse AIRA FATIMA
  14. My waist size has increased from 31 to 34.5 inches. I only do breakfast

on Dec 26 2014 1:47PM Report Abuse HARIS SHAHID
  15. Send me the dite plan w8 is 110 kg

on Dec 24 2014 1:31PM Report Abuse YOUSAF
  16. Manisha take walnut peanuts eggplant soy tofu beans peas chickpeas instead of white and red meat. thanks

on Dec 10 2014 2:04PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  17. Hi dr khrram pls ap mj y bato k m nonveg k badly m kay use karo asli m vegetarian hoon pls mj zaroor bato diet plan k bary m

on Dec 9 2014 8:04AM Report Abuse MANISHA
  18. i'm 18 years old,my height is 5'4'' (female) and my weight is 72kg. I have asthema and PCOS :'( many people have said me that running and jumping rope is not good for my uterus ..Ido soooomchh diet and walk too bt my weight doesn't reduce from 67 ! pleaseee guide me a healthy diet plan and also tell that can I run and jump the rope as I love these exercises!

on Dec 4 2014 1:30AM Report Abuse HIRA AYYUB
  19. Asalmolikom My age is 31 male and Hight is 5'-5" and wight is 93 Kg Please Suggest me diat that i loss 5 Kg per Month.....Thanks

on Nov 15 2014 3:50AM Report Abuse TANVEERZEB
  20. age 18 hight 5.4 n wight iz 70 plz tel me hz m loss my wght

on Nov 9 2014 9:19PM Report Abuse SONIYA
  21. Hello Sir, i am 34 years old,height 5.10 and my weight is 120 kg, i am a teacher. i am facing serious problems plz help me by suggesting some rapid and effective solution to reduce my weight and oblige.

on Oct 18 2014 12:36PM Report Abuse AAMIR
  22. em emaan my weight is not so much but mere stomach ki shape baahr ki trf zeda hai like jesy phula hwa mjhy smjh nai aata kia krun? plz mjhy aesi diet suggest karen k mera prob solve hojaye plzz

on Oct 17 2014 12:49AM Report Abuse EMAAN
  23. Plz tel me k myn apna weight kese loss krun meri age 25 hy aur weight 75 kg.. M worried about my weight.. Plz tel me what I should do.. Plz muje btaen..

on Sep 21 2014 7:05AM Report Abuse IMAN
  24. Nadia, follow this diet plan regularly for good results.

on Sep 21 2014 3:46AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  25. Aoa. .Sir I m in 24 year age and 5.2 hight. .my weight is 70. ...Please suggest me what I do for reduce weight

on Sep 19 2014 12:55AM Report Abuse NADIA