Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. Another option is the blue fat freeze system which helped me lose 3 inches around my waist in 2 months while resting at home. But consult a doctor before using this kit.

on Sep 10 2016 7:34AM Report Abuse FARHAN
  2. Aoa!! Meri age 20 hai or weight 84kg nd my height is 5.7.. plz mujy ek proper diet plan batae kindly!!!

on Sep 8 2016 8:03PM Report Abuse MARYAM
  3. salam sir i am 15 year old and my weight is 70 plz sir help me i need a good diet plan soon weight loss

on Jul 27 2016 11:36AM Report Abuse SONY
  4. As Salaam O ElakumWe are offering "Fresh Dried Stevia Leaves".We are growing STEVIA now in Pakistan for last 5 years or so.Please note STEVIA is a Natural Sugar Substitute, now being used world over. In Japan

on Jul 21 2016 6:32AM Report Abuse MUHAMMAD AZAM NAZIR SHEIKH
  5. Salam sir..me married hon nd meri ik beti hy jo 1 year ki hy..mera cesarean hoa tha us k bad weight kafi ziada ho gaya hy..meri height 5.5 hy nd weight 70 hy age 30 years .ap plz kuch bata din k me kesy weight lose karon...

on Jul 20 2016 10:02AM Report Abuse SHUMAILA
  6. Aoa uper Kia film story likhi ha diet plan hi dia ha.

on Jul 16 2016 1:12AM Report Abuse KASHIF
  7. ASSLAM O ALIKUM i m 27 and my weight is 92 i want to lose my weight but it so dificult for me plzzz help me sir i need a diet plan soon

on Jul 14 2016 7:45PM Report Abuse KIRAN
  8. ASSALAM O ALIKUM SIR I WANT TO LOSE MY WEIGHT ... I m 20 years and my weight is 86 I want to lose 30 kg ... so plzz tell properly diet plan .... I have very busy routine I can't do walk or exercise. ...

on Jun 15 2016 10:28PM Report Abuse MARYAM
  9. Sir i m 19 years nd my weight is 78 i want to lose upto 30 kg plz snd me a diet plan......plzz i hv vry bzy routine so i cant do walk and exercises

on May 29 2016 10:21AM Report Abuse SAIQA
  10. helllo sir .. my age is 19 years nd my weight is 70 kg plzzz sir help to weight losss ... i need a good diet plan soon weight loss

on May 21 2016 3:51PM Report Abuse SAMEEN
  11. hello dr. hope you're fine.. my name is zain and i'm 20 years old.. so, mene puchna tha k ham apny diet plan me doodh(milk) ka use kr skty hen kia..?

on May 21 2016 12:46AM Report Abuse ZAINRULES2
  12. Hi am 16 yers old girl.i think am becoming very fat but i cant make time for my exercise.plese suggest me when should i do it.

on Mar 4 2016 3:02AM Report Abuse PUSPITA
  13. Hi am 16 yers old girl.i think am becoming very fat but i cant make time for my exercise.plese suggest me when should i do it.

on Mar 4 2016 3:01AM Report Abuse PUSPITA
  14. Asslamo aliku Dr sh I want to reduce my weight within a month .I am 25 years old and unmarried girl with 87 kg weight.my belly is very fat plz give me suggestions and diet plan for it .I am thankful to u plz sr

on Feb 23 2016 12:59PM Report Abuse MALIHA
  15. Hi, i am 30 years old. My weight is 108 kg. i want to reduce 40KG in my weight. how can i do it. please suggest diet plan for me. thanks Sir

on Feb 3 2016 11:54PM Report Abuse KHADAM WATTOO
  16. salam, i am 21 years and i have 75 kg weight my height is 5'3.5'' i want to back in shape what should i do ?

on Jan 14 2016 2:02PM Report Abuse SUMIYYA
  17. Dear Sir,My Age is 26 year and My Weight 94 kgs. MY Height 5.9" so please help ask plan for daythasnks

on Dec 25 2015 11:32PM Report Abuse NILESH
  18. Salam sir..me married hon nd meri ik beti hy jo 1 year ki hy..mera cesarean hoa tha us k bad weight kafi ziada ho gaya hy..meri height 5.5 hy nd weight 86 hy..ap plz kuch bata din k me kesy weight lose karon..

on Dec 22 2015 12:03AM Report Abuse SUMAIRA
  19. Dear sir,i am vericose veins paitent becoz of excess weight so pl help me ask for diet plan for day. thanks

on Nov 22 2015 3:15AM Report Abuse KAPIL JADHAV
  20. assalam u alaikum meri age 18 years hay height 5.9 hay weight 65 kg mujay belly fat lose karnay kay liya economical home remedies chahiya

on Oct 30 2015 2:00AM Report Abuse MARYAM KHAN
  21. Hi sir my age is 13 my weight is 60 I want to slim and my height is 4.4

on Oct 15 2015 1:57AM Report Abuse DUAAKHAN
  22. My age is 15 my height is 5.4 my weight is 78 I need deit plan (pakistani)

on Oct 14 2015 12:47AM Report Abuse MAHNOOR KHATTAK
  23. asalamualikum sir.....i am 19 with weight 87kgs....i need your guidance to loss my weight..please send me an effective diet plan ...i shall be highly obliged

on Oct 11 2015 3:12AM Report Abuse RAMSHA
  24. hey dr khuram em hareem shafaq n i am a huge fan of u becz ur tips n advices r very useful plzzz help me i need ur help n my weight is 80kg my age is 19 n height5.5 n plzz email me a very effectable diet plan becz i want to lose my weight n plzz kindly tell me about ur clinic in lahore with timings

on Oct 5 2015 5:12PM Report Abuse HAREEMSHAFAQ
  25. A.A Thanx alot for the beneficial article which we really need. As I already have mentioned,these wont help us loose weight only but these tips are required to keep our sugar and BP level normal as well,and good digestion.so following these good health ... good life :)

on Sep 28 2015 12:39PM Report Abuse ONLINE QURAN CLASSES FOR KIDS