Articles >> Diet articles > Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan

Weight Loss Diet Plan
Weight Loss Diet Plan - Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Being over weight is a major problem women have to endure these days. The major cause of it is the inactive lifestyle while we still have the diet of a active lifestyle. It is only wise to let go of the bad eating habits and follow a weight loss diet plan. Dr.Khurram Mushir has shared with a great weight loss diet plan.

• WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN: Follow this weight loss diet plan and watch yourself came back in shape.

• • For Breakfast: Brown bread with poached egg and tea or coffee without sugar.
    • For Lunch: Steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Dinner: Again steamed or poached fish or chicken piece with steamed vegetables or raw salad.
    • For Oily Food: If you still crave for oily food then allow yourself to have it only once a week. Overall completely avoid oil, fats and sugar.
    • For Snacks: If you feel hungry in between the meal times, just have a handful of fruits or nuts and not a piece more.
    • For Hot Beverage: Instead of drinking tea or coffee during the day as a hot beverage, drink diet tea. Prepare a day’s diet tea and keep it in a flask.
    • For Diet Tea: Boil 6 cups of water with 1.5" cinnamon stick, 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds. Turn off the heat and shift to a teapot. Add 3 teaspoon of green tea to it, cover and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
    • For Losing Bulge: It is important to do a cardio exercise along with following the weight loss diet plan to loose that bulge. Do a cardio exercise every morning and evening.
    • For Cardio Exercise: You don’t have to buy expensive machines or put yourself in pain to loose that bulge. Make good use of the near by park and run a kilometer a day, then ride a bicycle in the evening or the next day.  This works specially on your belly and thighs and keeps your heart healthy. If you cannot run then walk as fast as you can. Running, bicycling and waking fast are the best weight loss cardio exercises.

• Start following this weight loss diet plan, along with diet tea and cardio exercise and watch yourself come back in shape.

• For healthy diet plan find out the diet supplements. You can buy at most health food that have some weight loss plan. So visit KhanaPakana Shop for diet iced tea and green tea.

• Lipton Diet Iced Tea (Peach Flavor)

• Lipton Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor)

• Tapal Lemon Green Tea

• Please consult your doctor before undertaking any diet.

More related articles to Weight Loss Diet Plan:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Weight Loss Diet Plan" filed under Diet articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Weight Loss Diet Plan

1. dear sir. kindly guide me by above prescribed diet plan how much weight aperson can reduce weight and how much time it will take. waiting for yours positive response.

on Jan 28 2017 6:24PM Report Abuse SABA
  2. aoa sir. kindly u can guide by the above prescribed diet plan how much weight we can reduce and how much time it will take.? i m waiting for response thanks

on Nov 27 2016 5:19PM Report Abuse SHIIZZ
  3. Please Sir tell me How to weight loss Tell me Diet plan

on Oct 25 2016 1:08PM Report Abuse HUZAIFA HASSAN
  4. dear sir please send me my diet plane my height is 5.10 inch and my weight is 82 KG

on Oct 8 2016 9:18AM Report Abuse MUHAMMAD BABAR KHAN
  5. Sir em nutritionist here in multan.as au suggested in your diet plan same meal for lunch n same for dinner, as I think if you suggest with variations, so it may appeal to the person.there is also another tea include ginger and grean tea.

on Oct 2 2016 12:46PM Report Abuse IQRA KHALID ASGHAR
  6. Another option is the blue fat freeze system which helped me lose 3 inches around my waist in 2 months while resting at home. But consult a doctor before using this kit.

on Sep 10 2016 7:34AM Report Abuse FARHAN
  7. Aoa!! Meri age 20 hai or weight 84kg nd my height is 5.7.. plz mujy ek proper diet plan batae kindly!!!

on Sep 8 2016 8:03PM Report Abuse MARYAM
  8. salam sir i am 15 year old and my weight is 70 plz sir help me i need a good diet plan soon weight loss

on Jul 27 2016 11:36AM Report Abuse SONY
  9. As Salaam O ElakumWe are offering "Fresh Dried Stevia Leaves".We are growing STEVIA now in Pakistan for last 5 years or so.Please note STEVIA is a Natural Sugar Substitute, now being used world over. In Japan

on Jul 21 2016 6:32AM Report Abuse MUHAMMAD AZAM NAZIR SHEIKH
  10. Salam sir..me married hon nd meri ik beti hy jo 1 year ki hy..mera cesarean hoa tha us k bad weight kafi ziada ho gaya hy..meri height 5.5 hy nd weight 70 hy age 30 years .ap plz kuch bata din k me kesy weight lose karon...

on Jul 20 2016 10:02AM Report Abuse SHUMAILA
  11. Aoa uper Kia film story likhi ha diet plan hi dia ha.

on Jul 16 2016 1:12AM Report Abuse KASHIF
  12. ASSLAM O ALIKUM i m 27 and my weight is 92 i want to lose my weight but it so dificult for me plzzz help me sir i need a diet plan soon

on Jul 14 2016 7:45PM Report Abuse KIRAN
  13. ASSALAM O ALIKUM SIR I WANT TO LOSE MY WEIGHT ... I m 20 years and my weight is 86 I want to lose 30 kg ... so plzz tell properly diet plan .... I have very busy routine I can't do walk or exercise. ...

on Jun 15 2016 10:28PM Report Abuse MARYAM
  14. Sir i m 19 years nd my weight is 78 i want to lose upto 30 kg plz snd me a diet plan......plzz i hv vry bzy routine so i cant do walk and exercises

on May 29 2016 10:21AM Report Abuse SAIQA
  15. helllo sir .. my age is 19 years nd my weight is 70 kg plzzz sir help to weight losss ... i need a good diet plan soon weight loss

on May 21 2016 3:51PM Report Abuse SAMEEN
  16. hello dr. hope you're fine.. my name is zain and i'm 20 years old.. so, mene puchna tha k ham apny diet plan me doodh(milk) ka use kr skty hen kia..?

on May 21 2016 12:46AM Report Abuse ZAINRULES2
  17. Hi am 16 yers old girl.i think am becoming very fat but i cant make time for my exercise.plese suggest me when should i do it.

on Mar 4 2016 3:02AM Report Abuse PUSPITA
  18. Hi am 16 yers old girl.i think am becoming very fat but i cant make time for my exercise.plese suggest me when should i do it.

on Mar 4 2016 3:01AM Report Abuse PUSPITA
  19. Asslamo aliku Dr sh I want to reduce my weight within a month .I am 25 years old and unmarried girl with 87 kg weight.my belly is very fat plz give me suggestions and diet plan for it .I am thankful to u plz sr

on Feb 23 2016 12:59PM Report Abuse MALIHA
  20. Hi, i am 30 years old. My weight is 108 kg. i want to reduce 40KG in my weight. how can i do it. please suggest diet plan for me. thanks Sir

on Feb 3 2016 11:54PM Report Abuse KHADAM WATTOO
  21. salam, i am 21 years and i have 75 kg weight my height is 5'3.5'' i want to back in shape what should i do ?

on Jan 14 2016 2:02PM Report Abuse SUMIYYA
  22. Dear Sir,My Age is 26 year and My Weight 94 kgs. MY Height 5.9" so please help ask plan for daythasnks

on Dec 25 2015 11:32PM Report Abuse NILESH
  23. Salam sir..me married hon nd meri ik beti hy jo 1 year ki hy..mera cesarean hoa tha us k bad weight kafi ziada ho gaya hy..meri height 5.5 hy nd weight 86 hy..ap plz kuch bata din k me kesy weight lose karon..

on Dec 22 2015 12:03AM Report Abuse SUMAIRA
  24. Dear sir,i am vericose veins paitent becoz of excess weight so pl help me ask for diet plan for day. thanks

on Nov 22 2015 3:15AM Report Abuse KAPIL JADHAV
  25. assalam u alaikum meri age 18 years hay height 5.9 hay weight 65 kg mujay belly fat lose karnay kay liya economical home remedies chahiya

on Oct 30 2015 2:00AM Report Abuse MARYAM KHAN