Articles >> Health articles > Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure

Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure

Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is one of dangerous problem that leads to further diseases. Treat it on time to avoid serious health problem. Lower down intake of salt in your diet and exercise regular can be beneficial in this disease. Read this article to get natural home remedy for reducing blood pressure.
Source:  Amber Saleem

• Now a day high blood pressure is very common problem among people. This is the pressure of the blood in the arteries, in which the force of blood against the artery walls goes very high. High blood pressure also knows as silent killer. There are several reasons cause for high blood pressure like stress, obesity, lifestyle, genetic factors, chronic health conditions like diabetes and high cholesterol, kidney problem and drinking excess alcohol or smoking cigarettes.

• It is good to monitor blood pressure regularly for the better treatment. Along with doctor medication, there is need to adopt some effective home remedy to treat the problem. Here is a list of approved natural home remedies to tackle the problem.

• Banana

• Banana is one of the best natural remedy to control high blood pressure. Banana is rich in potassium and eating regularly one or two banana helps to control blood pressure level. On the other side banana is free of cholesterol and low in sodium which helps a lot. Along with banana, add orange juice, dried apricot, raisins and baked sweet potato in your diet.

• Garlic

• Garlic is considered one of the best home remedy when it comes to control high blood pressure. Chew or take crushed one clove of garlic in the morning helps to control high blood pressure. Garlic is good in reducing cholesterol level, promoting good flow of blood, removes gas and reduces the pressure on the heart. So take a clove of garlic regularly. You can also swallow it with water if you feel trouble in eating.

• Melon Seeds

• Take 100 gm melon seeds powder and 100 gm poppy seeds powder. Mix and store in a clean bottle. Intake 1 tsp with water in the morning and evening.

• Celery

• Presence of high levels of 3-N-butylphthalide, which is a ‘phytochemical’ is a major content in celery which helps to control high blood pressure. Consume celery on regular basis and notice improvement in blood pressure level. Eat one stalk of celery along with water daily for a good result.

• Curry Leaves

• Take 25-30 curry leaves and make juice with one cup water. Strain and drink as morning drink. Add lemon juice for a nice taste.

• Lemon

• High amount of vitamin B in lemon makes the blood vessels soft and regulate blood circulation which not only helps to control high blood pressure, but also take care from heart failure. This is recommended to high blood pressure patients to drink fresh lemon juice several times in a day. Drinking lemon juice with one glass of water in the morning works great in controlling high blood pressure. Drink it on regular bases.

• Honey

• Honey has calming effect and it helps in reducing blood pressure level. For a good result take 1-2 tbsp honey in the morning on empty stomach. People suffering from hyper tension must intake honey for their good health.

• Onion Juice

• Onion also has properties to control the high blood pressure. Eat 1 medium raw onion daily, if you find difficult to consume it then make a mixture of ½ tsp onion juice and ½ tsp honey; intake it twice a day. It will aid in reducing blood pressure.

• Ginger Juice

• Make a mixture by adding 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp ginger juice and 1 tsp cumin powder. Take it twice a day.

• Cayenne Pepper

• Cayenne pepper is best to treat hypertension, take it by adding in vegetables salad or fruit salad. Add only one pinch as it is much spicy. You can also consume it by adding in your soup.

• Coconut Water

• Keep your body well hydrate if you are suffering from high blood pressure. This is best to drink 8-10 glasses of water daily. Apart from water you can also drink coconut water by adding in regular water for a perfect result. Coconut water helps in reducing blood pressure and hypertension.

• Fenugreek Seeds

• For reducing blood pressure level get advantage from fenugreek seeds those are good to aid in high blood pressure. Boil 2 tsp fenugreek seeds in water for 2 minutes. Drain the water and make fine paste of seeds; take 1 tbsp this paste early in the morning on empty stomach and once in the evening. Take it at least 2 or 3 months to control blood pressure level.

• Watermelon Seeds

• Cucurbocitrin is an element finds in watermelon seeds, not only it helps to control blood pressure but also good to improve kidneys functionality. Crush 2 tbsp watermelon seeds and add in one cup of boiled water. Leave for about an hour then strain the seeds and drink 4 tbsp remaining water at regular intervals.

• Important Note: The articles presented are provided by third party authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of KhanaPakana.com. They should not be considered as medical advice or diagnosis. Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.

More related articles to Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure" filed under Health articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure

1. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp 2348140120719

on Oct 31 2020 8:00AM Report Abuse FAITH
  2. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1

on Oct 7 2020 12:13PM Report Abuse TAMARA
  3. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Herpes Simplex Virus by this by Dr voodoo and she also gave the email address of this man and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of problem that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr voodoo telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Though i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr voodoo assured me, after some time i went to my doctor for test and it confirmed that i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends if anyone have such problem and need help contact Dr voodoo on his email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp 2348140120719

on Oct 3 2020 9:54PM Report Abuse MORGAN BARROW
  4. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Herpes Simplex Virus by this by Dr voodoo and she also gave the email address of this man and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of problem that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr voodoo telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Though i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr voodoo assured me, after some time i went to my doctor for test and it confirmed that i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends if anyone have such problem and need help contact Dr voodoo on his email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp 2348140120719

on Jul 23 2020 1:47PM Report Abuse MORGAN
  5. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr Ovia has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ovia cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number 2348117923986 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ovia for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  droviaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number: 2348117923986, you can follow him or message him on Instagram for more information @droviaherbalhomeHe is also capable of curing other diseases like hpvHiv Herpes Diabetes etc Save life’s today by sharing this testimony

on Jun 13 2020 10:22AM Report Abuse EMILY
  6. I am so Happy to be writing this article here, i want to inform the general public how i was cured from high blood pressure I have suffered from HBP I'm Teresa, i just want to use this opportunity to thank Dr Egbe for healing { CURE } me with his herbal medicine from this horrible virus. Dr. Egbe can cure herpes virus (HSV) oral and genital. You can reach doctor Egbe for help to get your health problem solved. Contact him Via : dr.egbeharbalhome@gmail.com or whatAPP/Phone call: 2348051123871

on Apr 28 2020 2:51AM Report Abuse FATIMA
  7. thank dear

on Oct 22 2015 2:27AM Report Abuse SHEIKH SHAFIQ
  8. Excellent guide line simple and low price preventive measures. Thanks for spreading knowledge JazakiLLAH

on May 17 2015 8:21AM Report Abuse SAMINA BADAR
  9. Thanks for such great informations.

on Nov 4 2014 11:27AM Report Abuse SAMINA WAHEED