Articles >> Beauty articles > Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment :: Fair Complexion - People often use fairness creams to fair their complexion. They can’t imagine how much harmful some creams are. Use this herbal cream to get the excellent result.

• Take 10 g turmeric, 10 g ubtan, 10 g mulethi, 10 g bal jar (a herb), 10 g ground lemon rind, mix all and make a paste in milk or rose water. Apply all over face before going to bed, in the morning, clean and rinse off.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion" filed under Beauty articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

1. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for HERPES or any cure for HERPES,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how DR losa prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my body stop gradually and i had to leave without the HERPES DRUGS the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email:dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com his WHATSAPP number is 2349050141109 or call 2349050141109 he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

on Jul 21 2017 9:19PM Report Abuse ROSE
  2. I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Zack Balo has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 1years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Zack Balo on how he was able to cure so many people from HIV, this persons said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Zack Balo can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for 7days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Zack Balo, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Zack Balo on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on his email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com

on Jul 17 2017 11:01AM Report Abuse KIMBERLY
  3. REAL CURE FOR GENITAL HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, DIABATES, HEPATITIS B, VAGINAL AND ITCHING BURING, WITH PROVE..THE ONLY TRUE HERBALIST MAN WITH TEST RESULTS(PROVE) OF PEOPLE HE HAVE CURED OF MANY INFECTIONS AND DISEASES, AFTER CONTACTING 3 HERBALIST ONLINE, BUT ONLY HIM COULD CURE ME OF 2 YEARS GENITAL HERPES...HE IS REAL AND GENUINE. HIS PHONE NUMBER IS: 2348078467513 AND THIS IS HIS EMAIL: herbal.home247@yahoo.comI am Grace Clarck by names from USA, I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about herbal doctor called DR. OKUNS who prepare Herbal Medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real, but i decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine from him and received it through DHL within 3 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative within 2 weeks of usage. you can contact him via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com for any types of diseases solutions or WhatsApp/call him on: 2348078467513

on Jul 17 2017 2:32PM Report Abuse GRACE CLARCK
  4. WELCOME TO THE GREAT DOCTOR ODION TEMPLE WHERE ALL PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED. if you are out there and you are having any issues with your relationship or somebody has taken your husband from you all i can tell you now is that there is no need for you to cry any more your help is here. The great DOCTOR ODION has all the solutions to your problem.Are you also having the following prolems(1)If you want your ex back.(2)If you want a child.(3)Are you a cancer patient.{maligant neoplasms}(4)Herbal care(5)Are you an HIV patient(6)Are you having kidney problem {nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis}(7)Are you having herpes(8)Diabetes(9)Influenza and pneumonia(10)Heart disease(11)Stroke{cerebrovascular diseases}(12)Alzheimers disease(13)Chronic lower respiratory diseaseContact Doctor Odion through doctorodiontemple@gmail.comAnd all your problems shall be solvedhave you also not be able to get pregnant or you are sufferring from pcos.NOTE:ALL CURES ARE DONE WITH HERBS AND THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED 100%.

on Jul 7 2017 1:38AM Report Abuse DOCTORODION
  5. WELCOME TO THE GREAT DOCTOR ODION TEMPLE WHERE ALL PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED. if you are out there and you are having any issues with your relationship or somebody has taken your husband from you all i can tell you now is that there is no need for you to cry any more your help is here. The great DOCTOR ODION has all the solutions to your problem.Are you also having the following prolems(1)If you want your ex back.(2)If you want a child.(3)Are you a cancer patient.{maligant neoplasms}(4)Herbal care(5)Are you an HIV patient(6)Are you having kidney problem {nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis}(7)Are you having herpes(8)Diabetes(9)Influenza and pneumonia(10)Heart disease(11)Stroke{cerebrovascular diseases}(12)Alzheimers disease(13)Chronic lower respiratory diseaseContact Doctor Odion through doctorodiontemple@gmail.comAnd all your problems shall be solvedhave you also not be able to get pregnant or you are sufferring from pcos.NOTE:ALL CURES ARE DONE WITH HERBS AND THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED 100%.

on Jul 3 2017 4:51AM Report Abuse DOCTORODION
  6. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV).I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 5 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on; nativeherbalclinic@gmail.com or view Www.nativeherbalclinic.webs.comI,m Tina Richard in case he ask who refer you.

on Jun 30 2017 8:44AM Report Abuse TINA RICHARD
  7. I am glad with the invention of natural herbal permanent cure for herpes. Sometimes last year i was checking for permanent solution to this offensive infection i got from boy friend then i came across a testimony shared by someone who got cured already and i applied E-mail; nativeherbalclinic@gmail.com or Www.nativeherbalclinic.webs.com The herbal doctor called me to ask if i actually needed the cure, i ordered and he sent me the herbs which i used for two weeks then i was totally relieved of all symptoms. Now i completely test negative to HSV11. Thank you Doctor.

on Jun 23 2017 6:37AM Report Abuse BELLA JOM
  8. My name is Kenneth Macca ,i want to appreciate the good works of Doctor William, who help cure me from herpes i was diagnosed of this virus last year September 16th by my doctor and he told me that there is no cure which got me worried and confused have really spent money for treatment this past months just to stay alive but life has not being pleasant until i met with Doctor William who God used in bringing my life back now i know the true meaning of the word Health is Wealth, i met doctor William through a friend called Sandra who gave me his email drwilliamherbalspel@yahoo.com, i contacted him and told him about my reason of contacting he assured me of a complete cure he asked me some questions and i answered them so he told me what i needed to do in other to get the herbal cure he will prepare for me which i did before three days after my herbal cure was right before me i could not believe it i took the medicine as he directed the medicine lasted for five days after which i went back to my doctor for confirmation but to the good hand work of God the result came pure NEGATIVE my doctor was speechless he could not believe it am so grateful trust me friends Doctor William is the best you can try him and see for yourself he is so patient and understanding above all he is REAL contact him on Whats app 2348153089532 or Email;drwilliamherbalspel@yahoo.comThank you.

on Jun 23 2017 3:24AM Report Abuse KEN MAC
  9. Good Day friends. Am here to share my testimony on how a specialize-healer called DR Clifford cure me from HIV.A great man who have the root and herbs to all kind of deadly disease.I saw his email on you-tube by a patient he have cure from Herpes When i contact him.he prepare the herbal medication for my HIV cure and also send it to me in USA via DHL, that get me cured.You can also reach he, his E-MAIL address drcliffordsolutioncenter62@gmail.com or call him 2348105049840. Sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friend!!

on Jun 17 2017 4:54PM Report Abuse SONIA MARK
  10. 1: You need you EX, Wife, Husband, Friend, Sister E.T.C.2: You need a lottery spell3: You need money spell4: You need a job spell5: You need good luck spell6: You need a spell to cure your sickness7: You need a spell to have peace and be happiness8: You need a spell to travel9: You need a spell to look handsome and beautiful Contact him for a quick solution via his Email: osukospelltemple@gmail.com or,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: 2348165698369

on Jun 12 2017 9:57AM Report Abuse OSUKOSPELLTEMPLE
  11. My Name is Sarah Palin, And this is my Testimony of how i was cured by Dr.Hope the great traditional herbal medicine man. I have being seeing series of testimonies and the wonderful work Dr Hope has been doing in people lives. This made me contacted him because i have been suffering from herpes virus for a long time now, And When i contacted Dr.Hope without wasting time, he told me all i needed to do, and without wasting time i did all he ask of me, So i started taking his medications. And to my greatest surprise within just one month and one weeks i was totally cured and now i am free from any kind of virus I am happy and Glad to say that Dr.Hope is really a great and trust worthy man. You can reach him with this Email Address:drhopeherbalhome@gmail.com or contact him through whatsapp,Text Message or call: 2348131652960. He said he is also special in curing Any kinds of disease like: HERPES CURE,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS,HIV/AIDS SIPHILIS,EPILEPSY,Human papillomavirus(HPV). Or any other disease you are suffering from.

on Jun 10 2017 3:47PM Report Abuse SARAH PALIN
  12. God bless Dr. Myron for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of GENITAL HERPES/HEPATITIS B since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the GENITAL HERPES/HEPATITIS B. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for GENITAL HERPES/HEPATITIS B i saw a comment about Dr. Myron, how he cured GENITAL HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HEPATITIS B/HERPES,thank you drmyronherbaltemple@gmail.com Dr Myron ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIRDr Myron cure the flowing virus, call him on 2348161554365 add him on whatsapp 23481588366731 cancer cure2 diabetes cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 warts cure6 HPV cure7 Hiv7 get your ex back8 pregnancy herbal medicine9 prostate enlargement10 Hepatitis B

on Jun 6 2017 5:17PM Report Abuse ROODMORE JESSICA
  13. I want to appreciate Dr Iwegbe for using his herbal medications to cure my family herpes virus,since 2years ago my family have been having this herpes disease and it have been giving my family challenges,we were so perplexed cause my family have taken several drugs to be cure but every of our effort was in-vain,a fateful morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr Iwegbe curing people of their herpes disease immediately i contacted Dr Iwegbe on his email: {dr.iwegbeherbs@list.ru}, told him about my family troubles and he told me that my family must be cure,so he prepare a herbal medicine for my family which we use for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for my family,my family herpes disease was totally gone, if you have same problem why don't you contact him today and be free from this disease on email, dr.iwegbeherbs@list.ru or his whatsapp Mobile 234875045348

on Jun 3 2017 4:08PM Report Abuse JUIOO
  14. Greetings to you all, I want to tell you all about how i was cured of HIV/AIDS disease by a Doctor called Akhide Ojugo. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV, when i saw comments of people talking about how Dr. Akhide Ojugo cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i have no hope of been cured of HIV/AIDS so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment [akhideojugoherbalhome@gmail.com] when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Akhide Ojugo God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and grate man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem{like spell to bring back your ex, any kind of diseases you have... Email: akhideojugoherbalhome@gmail.com OR What'sAPP number: 2348023836231

on Jun 3 2017 7:24AM Report Abuse LANCE TODD MIKLICH
  15. Am really happy that i and my husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr agbonhale , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across his email dragbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com /spelltemple of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR agbonhale who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me .contact him now if you are also in need of help via email dragbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsaap number 2347066577237 may bless you sir for all your good works. contct dr agbonhale today for your following diseases below HIV/AIDS DIABETES HPV PENIS ENLARGEMENT

on May 28 2017 11:17PM Report Abuse SHERICAN
  16. I have been suffering from (HIV/AIDS VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr OSEBAMEN and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. OSEDABAMEN telling him about my (HIV/AIDS Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr OSEDABAMEN( drosedabamenspellcasterhome@gmail.com) or WhatsAPP him 2349034412845

on May 16 2017 9:05PM Report Abuse MORGAN
  17. i will always be indebted to the great Dr Akuna for his miraculous help, doctor keep saying that there is no cure for herpes disease but that is a lie because I'm a living testimony that was cured of my herpes disease after suffering for 3years and now i am totally cured because the great Dr Akuna cured me of my herpes virus that i have suffered for more than 8years at first i thought this was a scam but after contacting him, i then knew that he was real and ever willing to help me, after he prepared my herbal medicine and when i received it and used it for 2 weeks i was found negative, if you going through this same disease or any form of disease,know that Dr Akuna is there to help you to restored your health back to you, just write to him on his email:drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com or his Mobile line: 2348154625070

on May 4 2017 7:09PM Report Abuse KEISHA NICK
  18. Do you need a loan .We are Legitimate and guarantee loan lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as We'll be glad to offer you a loan Contact us via Email: hmloans2@gmail.comServices Rendered include*Debt Consolidation*Business Loans*Personal Loans.*Car Loans*Rent and House LoansWrite back if interested with our interest rate of 4% annual. Contact us via Email: hmloans2@gmail.comPlease Note: All interested individual must send a message to our email for urgent response and details to obtain a Loan.Best Regards.

on Apr 29 2017 7:47PM Report Abuse LANA ANITA
  19. I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is Wayne Gloria and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13yrs but with the help of DR. MAGGI herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr. MAGGI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr. MAGGI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. MAGGI now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr MAGGI have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis,HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. He is also a spell caster, he cast all kinds of spell, do you need your EX back? Contact him now on: Maggiherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAP/CALL him on 2348148487280.Please Share the news to other people once you are cured too. Thank you..

on Apr 17 2017 9:44PM Report Abuse GLORIA
  20. I was diagnose december 20,2012 and find out I'm hiv positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still not believe that there is cure.for HIV/AIDS it can be cured through Africans root and herbs,andthere our doctor's here in american few knew about the african herbs can cure Hiv they hide it from us just to make a sale of ARV.I did a research online finding way to get rid of my desease,I found a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr Itua I contact him on whatsapp chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can help me cure my desease, he request for items fees which i send to him. within 3days he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service.And told me how to drink the medicine for 2weeks to get cured,I did for two weeks then he ask me to go for medical check up I horried to Kansas Medical Center nearby and I was Negative.The doctor Kalender Rich Jessica ask me what wrong ? how did i get rid of it I told her. imagine doctor Kalender Rich Jessica persuading me not let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure.Don't be left behind if you are reading this contact Dr Itua on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or whapsapp 2348149277967..He Can also cure the following desease..Herpes Virus...Hiv/Aids...Hepati C...Diabetis...

on Apr 14 2017 12:25AM Report Abuse DONA ROBERT
  21. this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp 2349061243458

on Apr 13 2017 6:56PM Report Abuse MORGAN
  22. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Mahel,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Mahel cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need Dr Mahel help, you can reach him now on dr.mahellovespell@gmail.com or call him 08149089038.

on Apr 12 2017 7:58PM Report Abuse ANITA R WAYNE
  23. MY TESTIMONY HOW I WAS CURED OF HERPESI can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share toall HERPES patient in the world i never believed that theircould be any complete cure for HERPES or any cure forHERPES,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of howDR losa prepare herbal cure and brought them back to lifeagain. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in justfew weeks i started using it all my body stop graduallyand i had to leave without the HERPES DRUGS the doctorgave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months nowi have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death.Here is his email:dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com hisWHATSAPP number is 2349050141109 or call 2349050141109. HE ALSO SPECIALON CURING 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER4. ALS5. HEPATITISB 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

on Apr 5 2017 12:47PM Report Abuse ROSE
  24. Hello Everyone, i m Tejas from United State. I want to share my testimonies to the general public on how this great man called Dr Brudos cure my HIV/AIDS disease. I have been a HIV/AIDS positive for over 11 month and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled to UK for Business trip who happen to once been a HIV/AIDS disease, i explained every thing to her and she told me that there is this Great Dr, that help her to cure her HIV/AIDS disease and she gave me his email address for me to contact and i did as she instructed. And the man Brudos told me how much to buy the HIV/AIDS herbal medication and how i will get it, which i did. And to my greatest surprise that i took the HIV/AIDS herbal medicine for just one week and behold i went for a HIV/AIDS test, for to my greatest surprise for the Doctor confirmed me to HIV/AIDS free and said that i no longer have HIV/AIDS in my system and till now i have never felt any HIV/AIDS again, so i said i must testify the goodness of this man to the general public for if you are there surfing from this HIV/AIDS problems or any deadly disease or other disease for i will advice you to contact him on his working email: homeofsolution23@gmail.com

on Apr 4 2017 5:41AM Report Abuse TEJAS
  25. hello viewers,i don't just know the reason why some people find it difficult to believe that there is a cure for HIV well thanks be to god that i have find mine, i have been diagnose with HIV since last three years with my husband, but today i am happy that i am cured from HIV with the help of an herbal medicine from Dr TWINS the great healer. I was browsing the INTERNET searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr TWINS cure his HIV, i was so much in need of getting his treatment in which i applied for. So after all, Dr TWINS brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have a great healer whom God has sent to save other peoples life. so my friends out there who are in need of his help in any way should kindly contact this great healer on his email address: PEACEHELPMEDICALCENTRE please sir, keep your good work cause there are people out there whom are really in need of your healing medicine from someone like you, so my friends once more contact him now: PEACEHELPMEDICALCENTRE@HOTMAIL.COM OR rather reach him on mobile 2348077544690

on Apr 3 2017 2:41AM Report Abuse DENNIS JOY