• Pick a color you are comfortable with. If it is your 1st time, choose a color not so far removed from your original hair color in order to be safe, ideally two shades away from your natural hair color.
• Use the provided protecting gloves. Cowl any surface around you that may get dye thereon and place newspapers on the ground. Have paper towels near to take care of spills.
• Wear a moth-eaten old shirt you do NOT like, ideally one you are able to throw away; it is very simple to induce dye on whatever shirt you are wearing.
• Before applying dye to hair, coat your hairline, ears and neck with Vaseline or a balm, this prevents staining!
• Mix the dye along. Depending on the dye you are using, you may need to combine it with developer. It is usually enclosed within the kit however it would not be. If you are dying your hair a darker shade, use 10%. If you are dying it one or 2 shades lighter, use 20%. If you are dying it over five shades lighter, use half-hour developer. Apply the dye to your hair in segments.
• Wait till the timer is up, get in the shower, get somewhat water in your hair, and lather it up, dye and every one. Let it sit for an additional minute and rinse it out utterly till the water runs clear.
• Use the conditioner that is within the kit and leave it in your hair for concerning 5 minutes. Then rinse it out.
• Permit your hair to dry in nature rather than blow-drying because it can retain additional shine that method.
• Avoid exposing your freshly bleached hair to extended time within the sun for a minimum of each day. Ultraviolet radiation rays will interfere with freshly applied hair coloring.
• Wash your hair subsequent day. Aim to permit a full twenty four hours to pass between the dye application and also the laundry of your hair.
• Make sure that you simply leave your conditioner certain a minimum of 5 minutes each time you shampoo for subsequent week and your hair will be soft.
Biggest mistakes women tend to make or common mistakes
• Before you dye your hair, create a hypersensitivity reaction take a look at AND a strand checks. Do it though you have colored your hair before, and although you have got used the exact same product before. A hypersensitivity reaction check is formed by putting some dye directly on your skin.
• If ever somebody tells you to try and do one thing and also the directions in the box say the other, go along with what the box says.
• Be cautious of the elements in hair dyes; a number of hair dyes, particularly the darker colors, are suspected of containing carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals); ask at your health food store or herbalist if doubtful.
• If your hair is very dry, condition it nightly for a minimum of 5 minutes during a hot shower for at least every week before dying it.
Now a days haircolors are available in a variety of forms gels, liquids and creams. So we have most valueable hair products in different colors on our KhanaPakana Shop listed below:
Kala Kola Hair Color Dark Brown
Kala Kola Hair Color Black
KalaKola Hair Color Fashion Collection